Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

That video with Shakira wasn't trashy at all. Or the one with Leatitia Casta.

So something along these lines would be great.

That was a stupid song. "Te amo - think it means I loooove youuuuuuu......I love youuuuuuuuu". :laugh:  Music was good though, shame about the lyrics.

What do any of those celebrities have to do with a model putting her feet up in an airport…"gangsta shit"?? :huh:  People will find any excuse to go on a rant these days, lmfao.  

I didn't rant, I was just explaining my position, because I was attacked by other members. Since it's forbidden, god forbid, to say anything critical about Adriana.

Pitchfork army immediately comes running.

And it's the same attitude all across the board. You can post   >>> :drool: <<< all you want but can't criticize anyone without being jumped on.

If no one cares, why are you all attacking me? All I made was one comment, one sentence about it not being cool.

I don't see any one of you condoning TKC for calling me a schmuck or Savanna for further instigating the argument with posting that gif from Chappelle's skit.

And that happens all the time in this sub forum. Someone says something you all don't like, you all gang up on that person (often with getting down to personal insults) until that person leaves and you're all back to being happy bunch of Stans.

:rofl: :rofl:

I just want her to star in a Rihanna video already.

It will probably be as trashy as all Rihanna stuff has been, she she became a 'bad girl'. Since these two are tight I have really lost hope on Lima.

over one person? keep in mind all of the other people adriana are close with these days like doutzen, And really nobody else besides her cousin.

Lol, have dinner with one female and you lose hope.

I can see if they were atleast going to a club together or even a basketball game like she has with cara. They went out to eat while she was in LA, because she is shooting for VS. She spent an entire week week going out with isabeli while she was in town and they were never that close.

I didn't know rihanna's, and only rihanna's, persona in pop culture was a reflection of Adriana now.

On that note, I don't think she is going to be a in video. Rihanna has always liked her and to be honest I only think Adriana started liking her that much after Rihanna admitted it. Because she wasn't with those group of models who were all up on rihanna during the vsfs and still talking about her after it happened. You'd think she would be

I love Rihanna's videos actually, other than S&M and Pour it Up (but just listen to the lyrics lolool) I wouldn't call any of her other videos trashy. Actually I madly love the Stay video and We Found Love :heart: She sure sucks singing life but I think her videos are great, I would love to see Adriana doing some work with Adriana and knowing Adriana I doubt she would something way too risky anyway

And yes, since she is in LA it's pretty safe to assume she's doing VS Holiday stuff