Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

It makes more sense to say they are competitive than to just say they hate each completely and can't stand each other though...

I've seen candice pose next to a person who take the spotlight from her (miranda) the photographers were calling kerr's name more than anything and candice body language got more obnoxious like it does when she poses next to adriana and she starts glancing at the model (adriana and miranda) frequently. And I know she is glancing at them out of competitiveness because she doesn't glance at the model on the other side of her its always just them two. I know this because its so hard to miss

There's nothing wrong with saying someone is competitive, esp in this industry anyway its a competitive industry. And just because you idolize and may even like someone doesn't mean you are blind to the fact that they are competition. Hell, that could be the reason she idolizes her, adriana is a big deal and she knows it and she wants to be like that one day also

^Yeah that color looks pretty good on her.

It makes more sense to say they are competitive than to just say they hate each completely and can't stand each other though...

I've seen candice pose next to a person who take the spotlight from her (miranda) the photographers were calling kerr's name more than anything and candice body language got more obnoxious like it does when she poses next to adriana and she starts glancing at the model (adriana and miranda) frequently. And I know she is glancing at them out of competitiveness because she doesn't glance at the model on the other side of her its always just them two. I know this because its so hard to miss

There's nothing wrong with saying someone is competitive, esp in this industry anyway its a competitive industry. And just because you idolize and may even like someone doesn't mean you are blind to the fact that they are competition. Hell, that could be the reason she idolizes her, adriana is a big deal and she knows it and she wants to be like that one day also