Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^There is no one event. A bunch of stores just stay open later than usual and some have a celeb there, but if she was going to be somewhere we would've known already. Plus, they are shooting part of the commercial tonight during the night.

Q13794452112332508_1.jpg Q13794452112332508_2.jpg Q13794452112332508_3.jpg Q13794452112332508_4.jpg

Right now, it's freaking cold in Paris, especially after rain...why did they have to do this late, when it's really WINTER in Paris :x But they have to handle it....

Adriana is a pro. I'm sure she can pull a Kate Upton and turn up the heat and make it seem like the cold weather is nothing but a breeze while shooting.

Right now, it's freaking cold in Paris, especially after rain...why did they have to do this late, when it's really WINTER in Paris :x But they have to handle it....

Adriana is a pro. I'm sure she can pull a Kate Upton and turn up the heat and make it seem like the cold weather is nothing but a breeze while shooting.

Lol true!

Thanks for the pics. I feel like Adriana's arm wings are a slap in the face. Like, really? Hopefully she'll have better ones in her solo shots (if she has one).

How can we know if this is Adriana? I think it is, but idk... :/

attachicon.gif0ee1d4fa1fe111e39ce222000a1fd1f4_7.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's not her. Hair too light despite there being a lot of lighting and different color from previous pics of her out and about in Paris.