Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looked WONDERFUL,It's so far from what I expected and hoped but it's even better,she looks so powerful,I'm glad she wore something differen,the dress is amazing,I really really like it,It's my favorite dress of the night! and also my favorite even Adriana ever been! and I didn't liked Alessandra's dress at all it was plain and her hair style was already seen many times,I just didn't like it and also,I'm still asking if Lily was wearing towel/carpet or the dress,also the shoes were gorgeous as the carpet (Sorry I just needed to say)

Yessss! I love Adriana's outfit. Something that finally screams "I'm a supermodel!" I hope she keeps it up, she looked so high fashion.

Edit: the pic of her holding the trophy, INCREDIBLE! It makes me miss her Maybelline ads. I wish she would leave VS cosmetics and go back to Maybelline or sign on with some other major cosmetic company.

Can anyone else detect her undewear showing under her dress? That spoils it for me. I know she was trying to cover her modesty and all but she could have worn an "invisible" underwear. I mean she's a VS angel and all

:O_O:

what underwear? I don't see any in any of the pics

The black lacy part underneath. This was the look on the runway and you can see there's a shirt or sweater that goes over the dress and covers the ass and crotch:

post-3972-0-91048600-1370380462_thumb.jp

:O_O:

what underwear? I don't see any in any of the pics

The black lacy part underneath. This was the look on the runway and you can see there's a shirt or sweater that goes over the dress and covers the ass and crotch:

post-3972-0-91048600-1370380462_thumb.jp

oh i thought it was apart of the dress because thats not lace. Its the same material as the dress. like in this pic you can see the material better

post-44858-0-1446076664-98162_thumb.jpg

So I thought it was meant to show