Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Basically what VS did was start with the most important one, and then end with the other important angel. Started with Adriana(probably to make more people tune in quicker) and then make them wait for candice (for those who want to see her). She is going to be the last one it looks like.

And in between are erin and Lilly

Endice was as entertaining as watching plants grow. I try very hard to like Erin but she opens her mouth and it's like NO.

And no, Dri wasn't the only one alone. Lily also was alone and then her ballet trainer joined. I don't there will be group pictures, I actually think there's no pro photographers there except for Madoff people so if we get something it will be for them.

Endice was as entertaining as watching plants grow. I try very hard to like Erin but she opens her mouth and it's like NO.

And no, Dri wasn't the only one alone. Lily also was alone and then her ballet trainer joined. I don't there will be group pictures, I actually think there's no pro photographers there except for Madoff people so if we get something it will be for them.

Oh I thought she was some other random(I stopped watching after she showed up). I like that erin has gained weight. But yeah their interview was dry, I mean Adriana's interview was kinda dry too lol. But hers had more meaning behind it, as well as lilly. Endice could have stayed home.