Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looks amazing! The extra weight gives the illusion of a waist. Sadly that'll probably leave when she drops a few more pounds. :(

I wonder why American blogs haven't gotten a hold of these yet?? :/ I remember post baby bikini bod pics after Val were everywhere. Maybe I should go rant to MoeJackson like I had to do after her Brazilian Gala pics were out.

I guess I still don't really understand what you're saying. Should Adriana be exempt from criticism? I would think the somewhat 'universal' ideal within fashion/critiquing models bodies would be that they're thin. Granted, some people- some people in Adriana's thread especially, like when models have more meat on their body (which is fine). But I would think models being an average model-thin is more important than their curves (in the context of my original post... which was relating adriana's body to other fashion models). --And my sentences are meant to address you saying Ale is naturally more thin but doesn't have curves and etc. You're right, but I just think 'skinny' is more valued within fashion than curves. I understand that it varies... some people might care more for curves and a more 'womanly' body, but if we're talking about why people don't criticize Ale as much. Maybe that's part of the reason (that most people care more for the waist/weight- and they're mostly women) Ale's body doesn't seem to fluctuate as much as Adriana's.

I personally don't like Kate Upton's body, I can understand that it would be inappropriate to go to her thread and remark about it as someone who is not a fan of her in any way, shape, or form but if someone asked me why I wasn't a fan of Kate Upton's... citing that I don't like her body type isn't wrong. With Adriana- I really just don't get it, if there are recent pictures of her uploaded, in which she's in a bikini at the beach... I don't understand how as a fan, my saying her body doesn't compare to the bodies of other models is wrong? or 'bitching'

And with the 2013 show, I think it's a matter of opinion whether someone thinks she should have walked the runway or not. And thinking she looked out of shape on the runway is ok too. The fact that she had a baby one month prior to the show is fine, but if you're going to wear lingerie that bares your entire stomach... people will and are allowed to state their opinion on it.

If it does seem that way, I would agree with TKC that Adriana is probably one of the few models that the mainstream public knows of.

If they critique her body it's because they care to. I feel like people on here think that people go out of their way to hate on Adriana especially and only. Look at Karlie, most people in Adriana's thread comment constantly in the VS thread and in general that she's way too thin-etc. We don't all always have to agree but IMO it's ridiculous to be in arms about Adriana's body getting analyzed (whether heavily or not) when all other models who are worth knowing face the same type of criticism. Just because Kate and Adriana might get picked on or called out for not being in shape in terms of people thinking they sometimes carry too much weight- doesn't mean the opposite doesn't also exist with girls being commented on for being underweight. I personally think that if it's done in an appropriate way where you're not demeaning them or putting them down, it's fair and expected within the industry.

I was just thinking out loud with my post, cherrybomb. I wasn't calling you out. I was sincerely just wondering overall. And TKC basically summed it up, I think. That nobody gives a shit about other models like they do about Adriana or Kate.

And yes, they do that shit on her Instagram, but she has been posting pics only on her Instagram too and not Twitter which makes up for it, I guess. I wish you could set an alert for every single time she posts on IG. :laugh:

I was just thinking out loud with my post, cherrybomb. I wasn't calling you out. I was sincerely just wondering overall. And TKC basically summed it up, I think. That nobody gives a shit about other models like they do about Adriana or Kate.

And yes, they do that shit on her Instagram, but she has been posting pics only on her Instagram too and not Twitter which makes up for it, I guess. I wish you could set an alert for every single time she posts on IG. :laugh:

I wasn't saying that Adriana shouldn't be criticized, I'm one of the first ones who will come out and say it when she's doing stupid stuff or looking bad. I just meant that the critics about her (and Kate) are too much, any other model gets as much trash.

PS: I know you're not trashing Adriana but some people comes here exclusively to talk shit about her