Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Adriana is so gorgeous at the after party but I want to see her wearing something spectacular for once, she has never had the best style IMO. Does she have a stylist? She either needs one or needs a new one.

Her face is a work of art as always.

I'd love to say i actually love Adriana's outfit/look for once. Bu there's always something wrong, it's either the dress, the makeup or the hair. At the VSFS After-Party i completely hated the hair, i like the dress okay and the makeup it's fine too. Whoever is her stylist needs to be fired like ASAP & if she doesn't have an stylist then she needs to get one like yesterday

I'm pretty sure a few years ago, it was stated here that she had a stylist. She was an older woman. I'm not sure if they still work together, but it could explain why Adriana dresses older for her age. Ugh, if they're still working together she needs to be cut loose. Adriana needs to be sent to June Ambrose, Monica Roae, or one of Rihanna's stylist..SOMEONE who can style her age appropriate and can get her on best dressed lists.

Rihanna's stylist? :laugh: I hope not. I don't think she needs to dress like some of these try hard models that eternally dress 22. She's a mother and it seems she likes being conservative more often than not, I agree nothing wrong with dressing a little bit more sexy but she just seems to pick the wrong outfit all the time. Remember that silver outfit after the VSFS 2010? The pucci dress at the 2011 after party wasn't amazing either. I just wish she'd wear a winning piece for once.

That sparkly silver dress she wore at the 2007 after party was amazing on her (matched with her hair and make up) and it was so commanding (Even though style wise it was whatever and nothing special) but she really looked amazing

what a bombshell

0000.jpg

I personally think rihanna is dressed terribly 90% of the time!!!!

I would love for Adriana to wear a few outfits that someone like Jolie wears on the red carpet. She obviously has the height and body to pull it off. Plus I remember during the Academy Awards (or maybe another awards ceremony) adriana tweeted saying the style was so boring but Angelina saved the night.

Fandom aside, I will say that I think it is beyond ridiculous she can't dress HERSELF with some style after fifteen years in the buisness. To have a stylist you also need to be able to pull rank when need be and still be okay on your own. Alessandra, Gisele and many more models look impeccable out and about every day. I've never seen Adriana out on the street and thought her outfit looked amazing. She has been in the fashion buisness for a long time and the fact she can't hardly dress herself is disconcerting.

For me she looked the best at the 2008 after party. Her dress was amazing, her hair looked gorgeous. She looked really sexy. And I loved 2007 too.

She needs these kind of sexy dresses. I liked last year too though, just for the underwear part. And I thought her shoes weren't that good either.

Anyway the dress this year is ok, I mean a black tight dress is always good. But it's just there is always some little thing about the look that doesn't complete it.