Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

No, she thinks she's Adriana's twin.

My name is Christbella, I am from Brasil, but moved to New York about 5 or 6 years ago. I am 23 and I model for some major companies. My twin sister came to America and started modeling, a couple years ago. She eneded up getting married, so I came up to new York for fun, and I ended up taking her place in her modeling for a while I have done this since 2002. I work a lot, but my favorite job right now is shooting commercials for Tim Mobile. I also model for the company Victoria's Secret. But to me that is not important I am just here to make friends :) There are a lot of girls on these sites that are claiming to be me/our my twin sister please ignore them* I am the real deal! These girls are not me, they are fakes. I hope I do not sound mean by posting this, but I am the only me and I don't like people stealing my identity. this girl is a total fake www.myspace.com/adrianafrancesca

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

I was reading that...

Too funny

Hello everyone

Im very new to this.... Im from australia and found this website while I was doing a search on Adriana Lima images. I came to fall inlove with adrianas beauty while I was doing some other search and came across her by accident and since then I just been totally hooked. There isnt much known about Adriana Lima here in Australia (yet) we dont even have victorias secret nothing! So I decided to come aboard on Bellazon for the same reason you all are here... Because we LOVE ADRIANA :). I have one question and ive been left really puzzled by this but is the http://www.myspace.com/adrianafrancesca real???? or is this another fake like I read about Isabella Lima.... I didnt even know about that until today. Well Thats it from me for now. Oh one more thing how do I post a little picture on the sides like everyone else does :)

Thanks Guys

Chaoo.

man, I fall asleep and all this drama unfolds :( I always miss out on the good bits <_<

That was a hilarious read though (Y) It has my vote for comedy of the year :rofl:

btw, nice pics neo and lullaby

Repost, but they're lovely candids...

Not sure if I'm meant to be posting these though, as they come from lime-light.org, so if they're not meant to be here I'll take them off

but for now ... :p

vsnyc019pv.th.jpgvsnyc026cj.th.jpg :wub: :heart:

vsnyc033yj.th.jpgvsnyc041gz.th.jpg

Hello everyone

Im very new to this.... Im from australia and found this website while I was doing a search on Adriana Lima images. I came to fall inlove with adrianas beauty while I was doing some other search and came across her by accident and since then I just been totally hooked. There isnt much known about Adriana Lima here in Australia (yet) we dont even have victorias secret nothing! So I decided to come aboard on Bellazon for the same reason you all are here... Because we LOVE ADRIANA :). I have one question and ive been left really puzzled by this but is the http://www.myspace.com/adrianafrancesca real???? or is this another fake like I read about Isabella Lima.... I didnt even know about that until today. Well Thats it from me for now. Oh one more thing how do I post a little picture on the sides like everyone else does :)

Thanks Guys

Chaoo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Heroes: my mother and father. supported me through everything i do. my fans --- i didnt know i had soo many!! "

:laugh: her father is her heroe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and welcome miss latina

Repost, but they're lovely candids...

Not sure if I'm meant to be posting these though, as they come from lime-light.org, so if they're not meant to be here I'll take them off

but for now ... :p

vsnyc019pv.th.jpgvsnyc026cj.th.jpg :wub: :heart:

vsnyc033yj.th.jpgvsnyc041gz.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wanna be a member :cry:

Guest Lullaby

Holla posted them actually. :laugh: He's a moderator over there.

And I'd give you guys invitation codes but I don't have enough lime cash to buy one. :p And I don't post enough there to ever get any.

Hi there again,

Thanks for welcoming me :) umm I got this image from here I think its from a magazine cover but I just cut Adriana out and took some of the writing off so I hope you all like it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sure i like it ....it

Holla posted them actually. :laugh: He's a moderator over there.

And I'd give you guys invitation codes but I don't have enough lime cash to buy one. :p And I don't post enough there to ever get any.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well Thanks to Holla.

And Lullaby, you do more than enough at this forum...

unlike me...PIP.jpg :laugh:

sorry...second nature :blush: