Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Hello everyone

Im very new to this.... Im from australia and found this website while I was doing a search on Adriana Lima images. I came to fall inlove with adrianas beauty while I was doing some other search and came across her by accident and since then I just been totally hooked. There isnt much known about Adriana Lima here in Australia (yet) we dont even have victorias secret nothing! So I decided to come aboard on Bellazon for the same reason you all are here... Because we LOVE ADRIANA :). I have one question and ive been left really puzzled by this but is the http://www.myspace.com/adrianafrancesca real???? or is this another fake like I read about Isabella Lima.... I didnt even know about that until today. Well Thats it from me for now. Oh one more thing how do I post a little picture on the sides like everyone else does :)

Thanks Guys

Chaoo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A friend of mine wrote yesterday at this "Adriana Francesca" :laugh:

and she has received an answer :drool: My friend believes her but I don't know what to think about this girl. I need proof ...not words.

Eh Lorelei, sad as it may be: IT IS FAKE.

Be honest here: why the hell would supermodel Adriana Fransesca Lima goup there to myspace, get a stupid account and start posting pics of herself that can be find everywhere on the internet? She's got better stuff to do. Everyone can find the information she's got. Besides, do you really believe Adriana would be arrogant enough to start a blog titled: "ahhh, life as a supermodel"?

If you've seen some interviews (check the motion thread) she's usually very shy and doesn't brag about being a supermodel. Now ofcourse I don't know her in person, but still, this just screams: FAKE.

This person is just another insecure girl who desperately needs people giving her compliments. the REAL Adriana Lima doesn't have the time to update an account regulary. And the free time that she has, I think she'll know a dozen other things she'd rather do than that.

There, my two cents. But if you still want to believe that girl, go right ahead, ignorance is bliss afterall ;)

Hello everyone

Im very new to this.... Im from australia and found this website while I was doing a search on Adriana Lima images. I came to fall inlove with adrianas beauty while I was doing some other search and came across her by accident and since then I just been totally hooked. There isnt much known about Adriana Lima here in Australia (yet) we dont even have victorias secret nothing! So I decided to come aboard on Bellazon for the same reason you all are here... Because we LOVE ADRIANA :). I have one question and ive been left really puzzled by this but is the http://www.myspace.com/adrianafrancesca real???? or is this another fake like I read about Isabella Lima.... I didnt even know about that until today. Well Thats it from me for now. Oh one more thing how do I post a little picture on the sides like everyone else does :)

Thanks Guys

Chaoo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A friend of mine wrote yesterday at this "Adriana Francesca" :laugh:

and she has received an answer :drool: My friend believes her but I don't know what to think about this girl. I need proof ...not words.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

two mistakes on the website

adriana doesn't know his father, he left when she was 6 months old (so he can't be her hero and support her) , and she is not with elite agency: she is with DNA NY, lumiere models in brazil and VIVA models in europe. And she is working on her own website so this is a no sense

adriana doesn't know his father, he left when she was 6 months old (so he can't be her hero and support her) , and she is not with elite agency: she is with DNA NY, lumiere models in brazil and VIVA models in europe. And she is working on her own website so this is a no sense

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, case closed :)

i just went through like 20 pages of candids. thanks to EVERYONE and especially Lullaby! they're fantastic! i really appreciate everything you've all done. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i hope adriana's website will be as good as alessandra's.

wouldnt u using adriana lima's name as ur name in this forum make u a "faker"??? :ninja:  :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Cause I don't say that I'm her <_< ,

I don't fake around. That's for sure. I love her.

It's just my nickname, and i don't go around and say that i am adriana lima.

can't see why i'm a faker?

and a faker is someone who isn't the person you say you are.

And i don't say i'm adriana lima :) But a fan !

Guest Lullaby
missisabella ring a bell :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just about to say, just from the BELLA who wants to take ONE GUESS on who it is? :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lullaby, where did you get the pictures at from your ava and sig? They are gorgeous!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got them here. All the way at the bottom.