Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

If you spend most of your time posting drooling emoticons, pipping, or begging for HQ pictures, then you're on my ignore list.

I just thought this was funny, sorry..lol...the hq is what really had me..but i'll leave my thoughts on that to myself..

...on to some pics...

I hadn't seen pics of her with tomiko from maybelline so I thought i'd post. Shit I didn't even know the girl was in the commericial till I saw these pics. I thought it was just adriana and the asian girl(sorry can't remember her name, but she's kick ass though in crouch and the other movies she's in, girl is crazy).

Anyway..they aren't hq..sorry..but hopefully you can still appreciate them ;)

maybelline015vv.jpg

maybelline025ba.jpg

maybelline031pa.jpg

maybelline048cj.jpg

maybelline057cd.jpg

maybelline066ke.jpg

Anyway..they aren't hq..sorry..but hopefully you can still appreciate them ;)

I appreciate them. Thank you for posting them. I actually prefer pictures smaller in size. I don't have very many large pictures in my collection. Whenever I save a HQ picture, I always shrink it down to the dimensions that I like the best. The size of the VS pictures is actually perfect. I won't save a VS picture unless it's that particular size and has the original numerical tag that they put on there. I remember your stance on HQ versus non-HQ pictures and why you mix it up, so I can see why you'd find the HQ part of my post funny.

But I digress.

Topic? Candids?

This is actually my favorite picture from the Swim Secrets book promotion they had.

bookpress126ea.jpg

Pics from the filming of the New TIM spot. June 15, 2005

They are small and tagged. Hopefully better pics become available, but i haven't seen any so I said might as well post these just incase nothing better comes up.

Click the thumbs to see them bigger:

th_062_TIM01.jpgth_c10_TIM02.jpgth_a36_TIM03.jpgth_547_TIM04.jpg

th_9f1_TIM05.jpgth_148_TIM06.jpgth_9fd_TIM07.jpg

th_566_TIM08.jpgth_521_TIM09.jpgth_8a3_TIM10.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is there any more pictures from this set