Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I've said this many places but I'll say it again...fasting is actually good for you if you do it in short bursts. I for one teach aerobic classes, I also am studying nutrition but I've always been into diets/healthy eating habits. I live by what is called a raw food diet...I eat only vegetables (except carrots as carrots are pure sugar. Some tropical melons are the same way) and fruit never heated above a certain temp. I also water fast every other week (unless special circumstances come up) nothing but water for an entire week and then I'll follow it up with a week of fruit smoothies. I run 6-7 miles a day plus cardio, pilates, and whatever else I can do, I'm not muscular and I'm not to thin but I'm healthy...and so is Adriana. She looks great, now I do think she looked better on the beach a few months back but that's only about a 5lb difference.

As for the water fast...it has many many many benefits, it clears your skin, can make your eyes brighter and can actually make you healthier. As long as she is taking vitamins and not practicing the protein smoothies and no water 100% of the time she's fine but fasting IS good for you.

I've said this many places but I'll say it again...fasting is actually good for you if you do it in short bursts. I for one teach aerobic classes, I also am studying nutrition but I've always been into diets/healthy eating habits. I live by what is called a raw food diet...I eat only vegetables (except carrots as carrots are pure sugar. Some tropical melons are the same way) and fruit never heated above a certain temp. I also water fast every other week (unless special circumstances come up) nothing but water for an entire week and then I'll follow it up with a week of fruit smoothies. I run 6-7 miles a day plus cardio, pilates, and whatever else I can do, I'm not muscular and I'm not to thin but I'm healthy...and so is Adriana. She looks great, now I do think she looked better on the beach a few months back but that's only about a 5lb difference.

As for the water fast...it has many many many benefits, it clears your skin, can make your eyes brighter and can actually make you healthier. As long as she is taking vitamins and not practicing the protein smoothies and no water 100% of the time she's fine but fasting IS good for you.

Thank you for the tips. :) I agree fasting is good in short bursts like you say. :) I 100% agree with water! I wish I would drink more of it...it's so hard, but I try to find ways to mix it up (lemon wedges, etc.). I just feel it's silly for a supermodel to be so thin in lingerie. She looks great with a fuller face and a bit hippier body. :) But, again, that's just my opinion. :)

she said to E news that she just drinks protien shakes if I remember correctly, i could be wrong. but what I stated above is just my opinion about it. :blush:

I seriously do not care at all what Adriana eats or do not eat to lose weight. She could drink her own pee pee i couldn't care less. I just don't understand why she thinks she needs to dry out to look like she is made with bones and muscles (And she is not the only one) to do a fashion show? A lingerie fashion show when women are supposed to have curves to magnify the lingerie? Now this is not Adriana's fault, i am sure she has a lot of Vs staff people telling her she needs to tone and lose fat for the show. I wish one of these girls one day would say "screw you! my body is perfect for the show & If u don't like it kiss my sexy plump booty!" Unfortunately I think none of these VS models will have the guts to stand for their opinion because they are all conditioned by the fashion industry: "look the way we want you to look or Candice or any blond chick who has no problem to starve to death is here to take your place"

So Adriana can do the most healthy (yeah right!) diet to lose 10 pounds in 1 week or 2 for a fashion show my question to her will be: WHY?? And I think she is the only one able to answer to this question. I wish i could ask this question to all the girls at the VS show, But I bet 99% of them will lie to me...?

Why does Adriana always get bashed for her weight? For a long time people were saying she was huge or she packed on the pounds or should seriously consider losing weight and now she's too skinny?! I thought she looked great at this show! Not to be a perv, but especially her ass, seriously a girl that is too skinny could never have an ass like that! And as for her body being "too muscular" and looking "boxy" I think it's just because she had a baby and I've noticed this with other girls that have had babies (Alessandra, Miranda) that they lose the curves in their waist and are generally more "thicker" in the stomach no matter how much weight they lose.

Well, I think the breast size isn't a criterion for being curvy or not.

A male crossdresser can have big breasts, too, but he will never be curvy though, because a man's body is linear.

So I say the only attribute for being curvy or not is the waist-to-hip ratio.

A feminine body is characterized by wide hips in proportion to a narrower waist.

There are four main female body shapes: Apple, banana, pear and hourglass.

And if you're an apple or banana, your breasts can be DD or bigger, but you're still not curvy/feminine.

And this is directed to frenchkiki:

I think you're quite prejudiced.

You assume that all VS models actually don't want to be that skinny. Instead, you accuse VS of talking them into believing that they need to be that slim.

And then you say you would like to ask the models personally, but you won't believe them if they tell you that they actually like it...

You put words into their mouths. You don't give them the chance to have their own opinion.

Is it so unlikely to you that a woman actually like to be that thin and doing all this intense workout, respectively?

To me, Adriana appears very happy and she always underlines how much she loves modeling and boxing.

But you impute to her that she hate it in actual fact and that she just hasn't the guts to say it...

I think this is not fair... You don't even consider the possibility that one of the VS models do all this exercise of their own accord...

Thank you for the tips. :) I agree fasting is good in short bursts like you say. :) I 100% agree with water! I wish I would drink more of it...it's so hard, but I try to find ways to mix it up (lemon wedges, etc.). I just feel it's silly for a supermodel to be so thin in lingerie. She looks great with a fuller face and a bit hippier body. :) But, again, that's just my opinion. :)

LOL as health conscious as I am and even though I do water fasts...I myself HATE plain water...so I understand :) I usually get lemon juice and squeeze it in the bottle and shake it up. Sometimes I even get crystal light packets and those are great as well. :p

And this is directed to frenchkiki:

I think you're quite prejudiced.

You assume that all VS models actually don't want to be that skinny. Instead, you accuse VS of talking them into believing that they need to be that slim.

And then you say you would like to ask the models personally, but you won't believe them if they tell you that they actually like it...

You put words into their mouths. You don't give them the chance to have their own opinion.

Is it so unlikely to you that a woman actually like to be that thin and doing all this intense workout, respectively?

To me, Adriana appears very happy and she always underlines how much she loves modeling and boxing.

But you impute to her that she hate it in actual fact and that she just hasn't the guts to say it...

I think this is not fair... You don't even consider the possibility that one of the VS models do all this exercise of their own accord...

:idk:

I am just talking about what I see. All these models (Adriana, Candice, Erin, Lindsey to name a few) were girls with nice feminine bodies (not too much muscles and no 6 packs and not too skinny) before to work for Vs, then they started to lose weight (too much for some of them) and lost their soft curves to go to the "muscles" figure. And i have noticed that only for models working for VS since the last 3/4 years. Now i am sure some of them enjoy to work out and stay 'in shape" but I think we all can't deny the pressure put on them to look always thinner and toned. So maybe they won't lie to me if i was asking them why they think they need to look thin and super toned, but i am not always sure they say the complete truth to the journalist about their diet or work out routine? But as i don't know Adriana or Candice personally I can only presume things? Like you presume they like to work out or do boxing & U are maybe right? I am not putting words in their mouth you know? I am just asking questions and i did not answer for them. And I don't think I am prejudiced. Knowing the fashion world for 20 years I know how it works unfortunately :(

The problem isn't her diet when it comes to her curves...it's just that while I adore Adriana she really isn't a "curvy" girl. She's always had almost no waist line, she's naturally small busted, and that is a far cry from curvy. Yes she's got a great butt, but when it comes to curves that's all their really is.

Yes she always had a sexy body. Flesh on the bone but no fat. Soft & feminine but not curvy like girls like Tyra or Heidi or Laetitia.