Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Adriana's silly faces are PERFECT! :drool:

Stop complaining about every little thing about her.

She's just one person! <_<

Adriana is not American, nor was she

born in America, she may NOT have went to school

here, but she is smarter then some of the

people who did. Keep that in mind.

Btw, thanks for the pictures everyone!

Well, we can't really debate on Adriana's IQ since no one here really know her... And we can't just take her silly faces to decide wether she's a Nobel prize or a stupid person... It means nothing, really. It's her personnality, that's all. She's a shy woman who sometimes have her bursts of sillyness :p As for myself, i enjoy every demonstration of it!!! But i read somewhere that Adriana do enjoy reading: she's certainly smarter than some of us may think.

How much schooling does Adriana have though in terms of education? If she started modeling at such a young age, I can't imagine that she would have even properly finished highschool! She may have been somewhat tutored but being tutored once in a while is not the same as a completed highschool degree. But really, she doesn't even need a high school education with her money. She may be street/common sense smart, but academically smart...I don't know! I would say most of the VS models don't have their high school degrees.

I would say most models talk a lot about fashion and their appearances (which makes sense) so for someone who is a University grad I can see how a supermodel would not appear intelligent.

I wonder if people were to actually meet these models would they be disappointed? Or would having one conversation kind of destroy your image of them? I like to look at the VS models, but I'm not particularly anxious to sit down and have a conversation with them. I think after a day, some of them would probably drive you crazy.

I disagree, I bet you would enjoy talking to them more than you would to some super genius from harvard. I bet all the experiences they've had, the people they've met, and the sights they've seen, what would a harvard student tell you, all the books they've read, boring!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe Adriana didn't finish high school, but that doesn't necessarily mean she isn't a smart intelligent woman. She got to were she's at because of her looks, yes, but it took some intelligence to do it the right way, and be at the top of her game.

Well, Adriana speaks four languages (Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and English). There are people who go to school for many years in order to speak four languages. She might not be a rocket scientist but like alien777 said, that's not everything. She seems genuinely sweet, down to earth and culturally and socially rich from all her traveling. And just rich too. LOL.

Her favorite movies are Hitchcock's "Rebecca" (1940) and Fellini's "La Dolce Vita" (1960). Her favorite musician is Ludwig van Beethoven ands she generally prefers classic music and composers although she says she likes modern hip-hop as well. And yea, she loves to read. I don't know about you guys, but I would love to find a supermodel girlfriend who's into Hitchcock, Fellini and Beethoven.

i love adriana.. really no offence but why does she always make stupid faces when she pose? it's not even cute just stupid.. and i have watched most of her interviews , and she can't even talk.. she's the most beautiful girl on planet but not the smartest for sure

Unfortunately you are right. When a young girl does a silly face from time to time it can be cute, but when an adult, 25+ woman does silly faces ALL THE TIME it makes her look dumb... :/ The part about the interviews is true too. You can know quite a bit about someones intelligence just by paying attention to their way of talking, the words they use, etc...

Thank you for these wonderful candids!

And sheebshag... A supermodel who is that physically perfect who enjoys classic music, Hitchcock's art and reading? I don't believe you :p It would be the perfect woman. It can't be true :laugh: !

Thank you for these wonderful candids!

And sheebshag... A supermodel who is that physically perfect who enjoys classic music, Hitchcock's art and reading? I don't believe you :p It would be the perfect woman. It can't be true :laugh: !

EDIT: Sorry for double post. Some computer probs...

I disagree, I bet you would enjoy talking to them more than you would to some super genius from harvard. I bet all the experiences they've had, the people they've met, and the sights they've seen, what would a harvard student tell you, all the books they've read, boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, we Harvard students talk about books non-stop because as everyone knows we stay cooped up in our dorm rooms and the library and rarely see the light of day. We have not met very many people or traveled or anything cool like that. We are a VERY boring bunch I assure you.