Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, patt said:

I just saw this on Instagram and got excited, You know she only let us know she is travelling when it is related to work. 

The Women World Cup of soccer is about to start in a few days, so she is going to Australia and New Zealand I believe, where it will take place.

2 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

The Women World Cup of soccer is about to start in a few days, so she is going to Australia and New Zealand I believe, where it will take place.

ugh how long is that contract? good for adriana for making good money but I’m starting to see this as another thing that actually keeps her from being able to do more modeling (along with helping that unemployed man she has), almost every month Adriana has to do something for this. Its like her VS contract without the modeling. I hope this contract with fifa is only for a year because this shit is too preoccupying. It was cool for her to have while she was working on getting her body back/recovering, but we can’t go through another year of this shit. Damn a fifa contract, get back to the modeling contracts, especially since that audience was never receptive of her anyway except for when she did things for KIA/world cup partnership, which is STILL modeling. She is being taken out of her lane

Adriana been wasting time and missing out for an audience thats not even grateful to have her.  Remember when yall said when she was doing some convention during the world cup and they were talking badly about her there, because she is a supermodel? Andre said this shit/connection was his idea at that last film festival, another reason not to like him. 

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

ugh how long is that contract, good for adriana for making money but I’m starting to see this as another thing that actually keeps her from being able to do more modeling (along with helping that unemployed man she has), almost every month Adriana has to do something for this. Its like her VS contract without the modeling. I hope this contract with fifa is only for a year because this shit is too preoccupying. It was cool for her to have while she was working on getting her body back/recovering, but we can’t go through another year of this shit. Damn a fifa contract, get back to the modeling contracts

I disagree because I wouldn't say THIS is what is stopping her from doing more fashion stuff. There was fashion week stuff happening just recently and she was obviously not there and I wouldn't say there were signs that she was doing something else fashion related. SO imo, I think its unfair to blame this FIFA contract for us not seeing her in more fashion stuff. I'm starting to think, if it weren't for that FIFA stuff we wouldn't be seeing her at all. I want to be clear though, that I too would rather be seeing her doing fashion/modeling stuff than this. But at the end of the day, I guess its better than NOTHING.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I disagree because I wouldn't say THIS is what is stopping her from doing more fashion stuff. There was fashion week stuff happening just recently and she was obviously not there and I wouldn't say there were signs that she was doing something else fashion related. SO imo, I think its unfair to blame this FIFA contract for us not seeing her in more fashion stuff. I'm starting to think, if it weren't for that FIFA stuff we wouldn't be seeing her at all. I want to be clear though, that I too would rather be seeing her doing fashion/modeling stuff than this. But at the end of the day, I guess its better than NOTHING.

I say that because I do believe in someone taking time off if they need to. Prior to that current fashion week stuff she was traveling for something and I personally think it was related to work because she wasn’t there long and she didn’t share a damn thing.  So I can see after that she took the time to be at home with her kids. You have to fit that in somewhere. So between the fifa shit, which like I said she doing something related to it basically every month, helping Andre’s career by attending film shit, working out to get her looks back, take care of her kids and a new born,  then she does fit in modeling between that, and then personal/social life because she had 3 kids and a break is important too. See what I am saying? Yall translate Adriana not doing modeling as her just doing nothing and wasting her life away. When in reality, if you really look at her life, I think its more about time and prioritizing things. At this point I think she only squeezed modeling in when she could and just don’t prioritize it first (when her looks were back up to par). 

Basically, I think if she wasn’t doing fifa, she would have more time for modeling. Which is undeniable.  If something isn’t on your agenda, you have more time. Sure people make time for what they want, but its hard to apply that to a woman who has three kids, one is a baby, and then trying to help her man too. I always felt like Adriana has alot of stuff going on outside of modeling this year and thats been the problem. Which is why I say eliminate things that take up time. She can’t eliminate them kids, she couldn’t stop working out, she don’t want to get rid of andre, she is gonna need breaks/quality time here and there. So yeah that fifa could go. Like I said especially looking at the disrespect she got. And I do not think if she didn’t have fifa she would be doing nothing, because that is not even Adriana’s character. And with her expanding her family and a basically unemployed man, that CANNOT be her character lol. Even when she was pregnant she still did more than this year. Add in all the complications that comes with having a fresh baby (tend to the baby, losing weight/getting looks back, trying to balance more than two kids), and then this fifa shit, she is not gonna do modeling work like usual but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t if she didn’t have these fifa things-thats just not what Adriana's history shows

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I say that because I do believe in someone taking time off if they need to. Prior to that current fashion week stuff she was traveling for something and I personally think it was related to work because she wasn’t there long and she didn’t a damn thing. So I can see after that she took the time to be at home with her kids. You have to fit that in somewhere. So between the fifa shit, which like I said she doing something related to it basically every month, helping Andre’s career by attending film shit, working out to get her looks back,  then she does fit in modeling between that, and then personal/social life because she had 3 kids and a break is important too. See what I am saying? Yall translate Adriana not doing modeling as her just doing nothing and wasting her life away. When in reality, if you really look at her life, I think its more about time and prioritizing it. At this point I think she only squeezed modeling in when she could (and when her looks were up to par). 

Basically, I think if she wasn’t doing fifa, she would have more time for modeling. Which is undeniable. Sure people make time for what they want, but its hard to apply that with a woman who has three kids and then trying to help her man too. 

Personally I don't think Columbia was work since there weren't signs of Laurent and she was there with Carla, Cyan, and possibly even her grandma. But putting that aside, she was more than likely not planning on going to fashion week. There was also stuff in Milan soon before she went to Italy. So I doubt fashion month stuff was even in her plans since she's only goes once every blue moon to a single show. 

I get that she has kids and all but she is able to fit film related stuff into her schedule for Andre. I'm not mad about FIFA because FIFA is huge and she must be well compensated to be working with them. But the random film lunches and random premiers don't do anything for her. I wouldn't say that FIFA appears to be THAT time consuming when thus far she's only had to show up for like 3 events. If i recall correctly, the first event was in Paris around Paris fashion week and she didn't stick around for that. Obviously a world cup would be a bigger time commitment but thats not even every year. So i just don't at all believe FIFA is to blame for her lack of fashion/modeling involvement. I can understand the frustration of her doing FIFA stuff and film stuff over fashion/modeling things. But if she wanted to fit in modeling/fashion or do that over a film event, she could. There have actually been multiple big fashion shows (Channel, Versace, etc) occur in LA since she moved there and she did not attend. 

16 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Personally I don't think Columbia was work since there weren't signs of Laurent and she was there with Carla, Cyan, and possibly even her grandma. But putting that aside, she was more than likely not planning on going to fashion week. There was also stuff in Milan soon before she went to Italy. So I doubt fashion month stuff was even in her plans since she's only goes once every blue moon to a single show. 

I get that she has kids and all but she is able to fit film related stuff into her schedule for Andre. I'm not mad about FIFA because FIFA is huge and she must be well compensated to be working with them. But the random film lunches and random premiers don't do anything for her. I wouldn't say that FIFA appears to be THAT time consuming when thus far she's only had to show up for like 3 events. If i recall correctly, the first event was in Paris around Paris fashion week and she didn't stick around for that. Obviously a world cup would be a bigger time commitment but thats not even every year. So i just don't at all believe FIFA is to blame for her lack of fashion/modeling involvement. I can understand the frustration of her doing FIFA stuff and film stuff over fashion/modeling things. But if she wanted to fit in modeling/fashion or do that more than film events, she could. There have actually been multiple big fashion shows (Channel, Versace, etc) occur in LA since she moved there and she did not attend. 

we gonna disagree to agree about the Columbia thing. She was literally there just 2 days basically 

thats why I said PRIORITIZING time. She prioritizes film stuff with andre over other things or it may be used as some little “break” or whatever. And As I said yall can not be forgetting how long it took her to look like herself again, that was def another factor 

Either way, I do not agree for one minute that if it wasn’t for alot of this stuff, including this fifa contract, adriana still wouldn’t be doing anything in modeling. Because thats not even normal/like Adriana and its not realistic as someone with a big family to support. Like I said I hope after the fifa contract is up, she leaves it alone. So many reasons for her to from a fans perspective imo, even now when she was doing the deadline stuff fans were so damn confused on what it was about. 

Models.com put out a “money list” and for the first time ever Adriana isn’t on there because for the first time, she isn’t stacked with modeling contracts like before. Which proves how its unlike Adriana to not just be in the modeling scene much and racking up alot in that field. Thats why I don’t believe if she didn’t have all this other stuff going on, things would be this way. Because this is not typical for her. I really hate how meeting a man can flip things upside down. I would do anything for it to be 2019 again

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

we gonna disagree to agree about the Columbia thing. She was literally there just 2 days basically 

thats why I said PRIORITIZING time. She prioritizes film stuff with andre over other things or it may be used as some little “break” or whatever. And As I said yall can not be forgetting how long it took her to look like herself again, that was def another factor 

Either way, I do not agree for one minute that if it wasn’t for alot of this stuff, including this fifa contract, adriana still wouldn’t be doing anything in modeling. Because thats not even normal/like Adriana and its not realistic 

I agree with the "if it wasn't for alot of stuff" part . But to blame it on FIFA specifically I think is wrong. Because thus far, FIFA has only required her to be at Paris, Rawanda, and Italy and she has only had to be "working" for a single day on those trips. How is having her "work" for 3 days (roughly 7 days if you want to factor in travel) within the time frame of more than half the year too much of a time commitment and the reason she cant be doing more modeling/fashion? I think there's a big laundry list of things to blame first from her management to her trying to push her man's career. 

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

Her story 

BA40F3E0-EB36-495C-A145-A3B7086DF382.thumb.png.804fa68eb65eae5331fb921d11a83eb0.png

❤️ At first glance, I really thought it was Valentina. Especially Marko's latest stories, it's a kind of proof that only their eyes (shape/color) are not alike.

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

I agree with the "if it wasn't for alot of stuff" part . But to blame it on FIFA specifically I think is wrong. Because thus far, FIFA has only required her to be at Paris, Rawanda, and Italy and she has only had to be "working" for a single day on those trips. How is having her "work" for 3 days (roughly 7 days if you want to factor in travel) within the time frame of more than half the year too much of a time commitment and the reason she cant be doing more modeling/fashion? I think there's a big laundry list of things to blame first from her management to her trying to push her man's career. 

Adriana def be gone for around a week IF not two for things, not just three days. Not just a weekend. And Because its not just work, you picked out just one aspect of her life. Adriana isn't a single child free woman, who didn't have a personal life and looks she needed to get together. Thats something you say about someone who has nothing else to do with their life but work.

Like I already said. There are other things outside of those 7 days that I already stated. I'm not gonna repeat myself because thats a waste of space, refer to my other posts. And I think all those things are to blame and I included trying to push Andre, because modelling can't serve Andre one bit, and look thats like what she spends the least time on currently. Very ironic.

I don't think its down to management, Adriana is 42 and been around for 20+ years. With that not only come privilege, but expertise and experience. She isn't new to this, with all the money she has made and the success she has had, she knows what to do.  She knows what to do next if something isn't working for her. Its more of a CHOICE for her and thats exactly why I said you have to look at things in her life, not just modeling, that she has going on that influence her CHOICE. Because thats what its coming down to really, choices. Like someone else said, Adriana doesn't even do sponsored or SMALL modeling jobs. When she does does do modeling, its actual a big job. She just isn't doing it often and isn't going to events. These are choices. Choices has reasons behind them. And I think its the choice to commit to this fifa shit and the choice of dealing with only things that can help Andre and also having a new child is going to bear alot especially just under a year of having a child

This is why I am looking towards the future because it has to get better,  ain't no way this can continue to be this way unless she retires. Ain't no way she spending the rest of her life and career revolving it around what Andre wants.