Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ekn said:

They shared their happiness and the most beautiful moment of their lives is now unforgettable. ❤️ Saying he was forced is wrong imo, Anrea Lervolino was trying to encourage him.

Sounds so cool. What exactly happened? I thought the guy dodged the security and jump on the red carpet to propose LOL

On 6/28/2023 at 2:23 PM, EsraLima said:

No but like, can we talk about that makeup ?? Those hair ?? That dress ?? Everything is on point ! 🤩

I agree! This is the first time in such a long time where she truly looks good and like herself again. Everyone thought she looked great. Also very recognizable. She should continue to look for more local MUA just because someone is a well known one like patrick ta don't mean they are worthy. Adriana has to stop working with him all the time, she really does not realize he turns her into another person, in not in a good way. Like he has the same effect on her as her pregnancy weight did, she doesn’t look like herself. 

She is not the only one he has done this to either. I noticed he usually does this to women who are naturally prettier and who actually don’t need too much makeup. I think Patrick is only used to working with celebs who actually NEED makeup. Adriana is one who doesn’t, so he shouldn’t be doing too much on her face. But its like thats all he knows how to do, is beat a face to the point that a woman no longer looks like she naturally does. And thats not good for someone like Adriana, I see why others question whether Adriana knows how naturally stunning she is. She doesn’t need makeup artists who transform you. She needs artist who gently enhances her looks, like these she used in italy. And yes letting her hair down def helped