Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Exactly. I'm like, did she gain weight again or something?? This is why I said Adriana needs to really get it together, forreal. Cause Her face didn't look like that in italy, it did not. I don't even think she looked like that in Cannes! You saw more of her facial structure in June-July.  Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to have ended up gaining some weight back because we have not seen her in the gym. We know, when especially around other lazy people, she can fall off herself. We don't know what she has been doing tbh but we know that in july her face wasn't swollen like that

But I agree, the reason why her face being bloated changes her face so much is because her typical facial structure is completely lost in the swelling. Thats why she doesn't look like herself with weight/swelling on her face, thats why she doesn't look like the model we know, because her facial structure that is more prominent is completely covered by swelling, this is whats being buried underneath the swelling/bloat:

tumblr_4ba6157cdcfaf313cabb44f137e59d7a_3454b176_500.thumb.jpg.359ef8e754f01f5524c6175023ca3ab7.jpg

That swelling/bloat is covering her high cheekbones and her jaw. Her face shape is literally not the same because those features are covered. So of course thats why she looks different. Whatever that swelling is, is literally covering up her facial structure. And Adriana isn't only seen so stunning because of her eyes, but because of this specific facial structure too.

I am not sure if this bloat is caused by a medical retention issue or simply Adriana falling off the bandwagon at a time where she can not afford to be falling off. All I know is, if simply eating right and being in the gym is what it takes for her to get rid of that bloat, She really needs to be doing that, especially if she claims she wants to continue modeling, because Adriana herself knows all that bloat, turns her into a different person. She said this. I would imagine when brands and stuff want to work with her, they want to work with the person that looks like the supermodel. So, if this is something Adriana can control by being in a gym and being more watchful with her diet, she really needs to be doing that. Because that bloat is seriously covering up other key features that make her look like the model people know and expect.

Now if Adriana doesn't want to try to be that woman again, she needs to retire. I'm sorry. And this coming from a big fan of hers. But like I said in the general discussion area, Adriana's actions aren't matching what she says she wants for herself. And then she doesn't seem to even like looking like that. She def seem uncomfy looking like this, so she needs to do things thats going to fix this problem. If she knows she wants to continue modeling, if she knows she isn't comfortable with this look, she. needs. to. actually. do. something. about it.

I hope it's not her boyfriend's fault for the best. Andre doesn't seem like the type to go to the gym a lot, which probably negatively affected Adriana in some way

6 hours ago, XSS said:

I hope it's not her boyfriend's fault for the best. Andre doesn't seem like the type to go to the gym a lot, which probably negatively affected Adriana in some way

I considered that. Idk if its his bad influence because you could tell last month he was gaining weight himself, while Adriana lost it. And in general it’s obvious he is not a gym guy. Its true that you need to surround yourself with other motivated and successful people so that YOU can also be that way. Especially Adriana, her social environment impacts her. So I understand why you asked that but it could just be this bad post partum slump/depression as you mentioned and that could cause her to regress/become lazy. Emily rata and another new celeb mom talked about how in postpartum you almost mourn a loss of your old self BUT, you have to push yourself out of that. If this is the problem for Adriana she needs to work better at pushing herself. Because the previous weight loss was def working. Her face started to literally look like itself again, but that added weight has changed that 

But if the reason her face has swollen back up like that again can simply be fixed by her dieting and going to the gym consistently again, then she need to get to it. I do feel like her face will thin out, if she would just be damn consistent and allow herself to FULLY lose all the weight before she slacks off. Because not only is her face literally getting buried in that weight/facial swelling but her confidence clearly has tanked because of this as well. Adriana is not good at faking confidence. Its always obvious by her actions and even her work when she is not feeling good about herself. And both of these things can negatively impact the future of her career. Because the industry expect for her to be fully maintained now, not half way. Plus,  does she not want to feel good about herself again and continue to be successful at modeling? Even if she is lying to us about still wanting to model, doesn’t she at least want to feel genuinely confident again.  She needs to be doing things thats gonna actually help her be that way 

I can’t say who or what is the blame for her clear lack of motivation, I just want her to actually overcome this before its too late

Alright folks, you are once again taking things too far. Please, chill the fuck out and stop talking about Adriana's mental health and relationships as if you knew her or anyone in her personal life. You're all once again projecting way too much, so please stop and remember that just because you're a fan it doesn't mean you are entitled to dissect or know absolutely everything about her personal life.

42 minutes ago, Neskasiao said:

I actually think she is using botox.

Botox make’s your face stiff. It doesn’t make you have fat in your face. Especially not as loose as this, her skin does not look “tight” here:

IMG_4788.thumb.png.e6806a088e2bdc4c597adf063a2bef8e.png

despite the filter you can tell the area of her face that look bigger is loose. Thats fat/weight in her face. Botox paralyzes your facial muscles (which makes your face tight). Adriana needs to invest in some of those products that helps depuff your face, like one of those cryo facial tools (google it). She also just needs to continue to lose weight, because we still ain't seen her body. As long as she is still covering it up, I would think she still has some weight to lose and thats what is adding to her face.

I will say her face looks a LITTLE smaller today. Her chin and jaw area finally doesn't look as big like last week. If she could just get rid of that facial weight, she would look how people expect. Sorry to say but it seems like she is taking the longest to get back at baseline. As long as she is still covering herself up alot/not showing her body, you know thats still a factor. Atleast her face looked like it got a little smaller judging by her chin/jaw/lips area, she just still got some weight there at the upper part of her face. She looked better today and she even shared pretty selfies atleast!