Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looked so gorgeous at the Unicef Gala.That was such a flattering and colorful dress and the pic she posted on IG Is great! Nice choice.

Its already obvious that she has a new management.

Also, she always looks otherworldly with a bit of tan on

19 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

They cut off Emir lol....

And I don't think Emir has a worse body than Metin...he just doesn't go to the gym, and Adriana loves gym

She only have to date men who have the most shape body and be in the gym all day and don't do anything more? She's enjoy this and for sure he is not Metin who always like to get the media attention, he is very reserved guy and he is rich, something you guys always wanted. Idk what is the problem now.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

She only have to date men who have the most shape body and be in the gym all day and don't do anything more? She's enjoy this and for sure he is not Metin who always like to get the media attention, he is very reserved guy and he is rich, something you guys always wanted. Idk what is the problem now.

If he is a reserved guy why did he let some freaks in on his instagram and give them oppurtunity to spread their private videos on social media.Now videos are everywhere.

56 minutes ago, laeteita said:

If he is a reserved guy why did he let some freaks in on his instagram and give them oppurtunity to spread their private videos on social media.Now videos are everywhere.

What video? You mean the one I keep seeing of him sticking out his tongue?

He does seem private tho. I was expecting to see pictures of Emir and Adriana on the red carpet together for the gala. But looks like Emir decided to skip the carpet. 

@Miss Bathory I was only mentioning Emir being a bit out of shape because we have seen how Adriana starts to look like and be influenced by her bf. She gained weight with Metin cause he wasn’t into working out.  

59 minutes ago, laeteita said:

What videos are you talking about??? If it's the tongue one @lucyford is speaking about I believe it's from one of his friends ig stories I saw a couple days ago, and he was joking with a little kid that should be this woman's daughter. Adriana wasn't shown.

10 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

What videos are you talking about??? If it's the tongue one @lucyford is speaking about I believe it's from one of his friends ig stories I saw a couple days ago, and he was joking with a little kid that should be this woman's daughter. Adriana wasn't shown.

Yeah I’ve seen the video been reposted not showing the kid and it being taken out of context. He was just playing with a kid asking her to share what she was eating.