Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I can't... why people I saying so many bad thinks about him? I can't believe she is so so unlucky at this area... poor Adriana if these things are true, again another drama...

Why doesn’t she just date someone who at least lives in the US and can see them quicker. Makes me wonder if she will slow down her work since now she has to go overseas again for her bf. But it’s not Adriana who is unlucky. She could have about anyone. It’s her poor judgment.

16 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Why doesn’t she just date someone who at least lives in the US and can see them quicker. Makes me wonder if she will slow down her work since now she has to go overseas again for her bf. But it’s not Adriana who is unlucky. She could have about anyone. It’s her poor judgment.

Yes... but unlucky because she just attracts this type of man

3 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think there is no reason to freak out. She's a grow woman, she knoww what she do. 

You know that things aren't this simple 

6 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I think there is no reason to freak out. She's a grow woman, she knoww what she do. 

She wasted 2 years on Metin lol and was the only one who didn’t see through him. None of the guys have been a good sign since Marko. Adriana and her new bf are officially all over the Turkish news now like someone warned yesterday in Daily Mail comments.

Well If she's with that guy, what you are gonna do? Stop following her and etc? Metin wasn't good, but because of this freaking out, it always made the topic close forever, because of the fights. What matter it is her work who has been very good and she has been working a lot. Let the woman date, work or anything she wants.

11 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well If she's with that guy, what you are gonna do? Stop following her and etc? Metin wasn't good, but because of this freaking out, it always made the topic close forever, because of the fights. What matter it is her work who has been very good and she has been working a lot. Let the woman date, work or anything she wants.

Ugghh she has a brand new bf and let ppl talk about it. Not everybody has to like him it doesn’t mean ppl are fighting, this is freedom of expression.

btw i like him, very well educated and coming from wealthy family.

35 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Ugghh she has a brand new bf and let ppl talk about it. Not everybody has to like him it doesn’t mean ppl are fighting, this is freedom of expression.

In what moment I said ppl should stop talking? Hm

the same way they are saying what they thinking about this, I am giving my opinion about that ;)

5 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I agree. She is more than likely just being casual. There are  levels to a relationship and this one is too fresh to freak out over. If anything people freaking out early makes matters worse. I honestly think one of the reasons it took her so long to get rid of metin was because people hated so much and quickly. EVENTUALLY we all saw why he needed to go but way before we knew about the guy, the hate for him was real and I think that made Adriana WANT to stick close to him and be bias (on top of him being a manipulator). Yes, Adriana's taste in men tend to not be good however, lets not act like automatically people think a man she is with that isn't Brad pitt isn't good for her.

Anyways the reason why I came in here is to say I am just glad she is being active on IG more. She has posted a selfie on her feed again, finally. I thought she was done doing that forever lol. I hope she starts that again.

8 hours ago, laeteita said:

Thats atleast one improvement. Thats good, she won't have to worry about him using her and her own money is secure. Well, Adriana rarely dates regular none wealthy men anyway but when she did, it was terrible. Like we always said, she needed somebody with similar financial status. And Adriana doesn't even come from a wealthy family, she had to make her own. The fact that he does is a very good sign. He is USED to things and doesn't have to be a leech. Him being overseas, Its not gonna affect her work because thats not anything Adriana ever did. Not even with Metin. Literally she only visted turky a handful of times with metin out of two years. Its not her first partner from overseas at all, most of them either lived in a different state or lived in a different country.  She is used to this kind of dating and she handles it well. That never impacted her work rate. The only thing that impacted Adriana's work rate was her weight. Adriana has been dating like this for years and most celebs do, look at Rihanna... anyway Like I said, people are gonna have to give this more time and wait it out

Also, so far she is behaving normally. She is still posting and even posting on her feed. So far so good. Ofc he isn't as handsome as we'd like but who cares, he is established and got money lol AND his social media is private, thats a good sign