Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I prefer her tan too. But I’d rather see her skin looking youthful and kinda pale than her skin showing her age and temporary tans.

Yeah but there is a chance that she still gets botox, so IF she does, she may as well tan lol. But if she doesn't then yeah it makes sense to deprive herself of sun. But then again, I know she also tries to stay out of the sun for health reasons as well. Like to prevent cancer and stuff, I wish she would atleast spray tan though, I THINK thats what Irina does. But then again, Irina doesn't look any younger than Adriana so she may be tanning forreal

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah but there is a chance that she still gets botox, so IF she does, she may as well tan lol. But if she doesn't then yeah it makes sense to deprive herself of sun. But then again, I know she also tries to stay out of the sun for health reasons as well. Like to prevent cancer and stuff, I wish she would atleast spray tan though, I THINK thats what Irina does. But then again, Irina doesn't look any younger than Adriana so she may be tanning forreal

Well if she is doing Botox she should still watch her skin from the sun. I mean wrinkles are not the only aging factor the sun could bring. Adriana has very clear skin. Ale and Gisele for example tan a lot and Gisele definitely does Botox but her skin isn’t as clear and it ages you. But I agree that she should do a spray tan every once in a while.