Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

38 minutes ago, Corner said:

Was the photo shoot for Maybelline?

I don't think so, i have never seen the people posting about her in the Maybelline crew, and they usually shoot in NY, not LA. My opinion is that she did two different things with different crews (Patrick Ta 2 days ago).

Just now, nhlovesadri said:

I don't think so, i have never seen the people posting about her in the Maybelline crew, and they usually shoot in NY, not LA. My opinion is that she did two different things with different crews (Patrick Ta 2 days ago).

The make up and hair are the same so maybe she shot the same photoshoot ? 

Or two similar photoshoots lol

6 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

The make up and hair are the same so maybe she shot the same photoshoot ? 

Or two similar photoshoots lol

Isn't the first makeup heavier on the eyes and way brighter on the lips the the one from yesterday? I think they are different.

The makeup is not the same. I think had she been working on the same thing both days Patrick would have done her makeup yesterday too. Im pretty sure what she did yesterday was for an editorial, possibly Harpers Baazar since I saw the photographer works with them often.

Fingers crossed it’s a cover. It’s about damn time. I mean I don’t even care if it’s not Vogue. I’d take Elle, Bazaar or W. I hope one of them is an American publication as well. Honestly she’s not really a cover girl and that’s cool, but I think at least 3 covers a year should be the limit.

8 minutes ago, Secondguardian said:

She doesn't post such until she is told to

Well her team needs to do a better job of telling her when/what to post. Cause she posts like once a week maybe. But hey at least she’s active on stories.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Her ig stories. That seems Miami so I guess no Met

Patrick Ta said he’s doing 3 people’s makeup for the MET and said he’s been practicing his looks. He saw Adriana recently so maybe she’s still going.