Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She's just so stunning, I legit think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. I think in 20-50 years people will think of Adriana as one of the biggest beauty icons along with Bridget B, Sophia Loren and others

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

She's just so stunning, I legit think she's the most beautiful woman in the world. I think in 20-50 years people will think of Adriana as one of the biggest beauty icons along with Bridget B, Sophia Loren and others

Wow a friend very recently told me Adriana reminds her so much of a young Sophia Loren. She’s really blessed with looks.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Wow a friend very recently told me Adriana reminds her so much of a young Sophia Loren. She’s really blessed with looks.

Yes, I have seen people compare her to sophia alot, I see it as well because Adriana has done so much work that was based off of Old hollywood looks. I have also seen some people say she reminds them of Liz Taylor, like here:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ad7eb944a0e4725f5b72c0fbcf539dc4/tumblr_pee1ztMCLn1vuad6ho1_640.jpg

In my opinion Adriana is like this beautiful mix between them. Which is amazing, because they are both such beautiful women. Anybody that can look like a mix between  elizabeth taylor and sophia loren is one lucky person lol. People can say what they want about Adriana but what they can't deny is her beauty and how well she has aged. She has been around for so long and people still find her just as beautiful as when she first came out. Which is not typical for models. I agree with Clauds, Adriana is gonna be remembered even more years from now for her beauty, because she has been so beautiful for a really long time. And plus she is an iconic model.

I really do consider her one of the most beautiful models of all time. I see models that have similar features to her like, Irina and Sara but Adriana really comes off as a very classic and timeless beauty. There’s something very ‘whole’ about her look. Which is why it really gets to me when I  see her Instagram being very poorly managed. I mean, Instagram is the quickest way people see you so I wish she’d start posting  her bomb work pictures more. Not everyone is on websites like BZ to know when new work is released.

But regardless, she still has an amazing career and not many models her age can say that.

1 hour ago, Corner said:

I really do consider her one of the most beautiful models of all time. I see models that have similar features to her like, Irina and Sara but Adriana really comes off as a very classic and timeless beauty. There’s something very ‘whole’ about her look. Which is why it really gets to me when I  see her Instagram being very poorly managed. I mean, Instagram is the quickest way people see you so I wish she’d start posting  her bomb work pictures more. Not everyone is on websites like BZ to know when new work is released.

But regardless, she still has an amazing career and not many models her age can say that.

Yeah, I am not understanding the abandonment of her social media. I can see reasons of why she doesn't want to post selfies or anything anymore. Its obvious that social media has been giving her the blues all of a sudden and she is pushing it away. But like you said, Adriana is a model and has been one for 20 years. She has alot of work to be shared, even currently she does and its still not being shared, I really don't understand why her team sucks so much at that. Like, they will leave her feed dry for an entire month. Adriana doesn't have to post if she doesn't want to, but if she has work coming out, why not post it? If you see her feed is not being used for a month, why not post a throwback or random photo with a quote? I really don't understand lol. Yesterday they did post something new, but they don't do usually do that

9 minutes ago, Corner said:

Exactly. Sure there's a lot of models with the same look (blue/green eyes, white-ish, dark haired) but Adriana has this aura to her that makes her unique and a stand out, probably why she's managed to stay on top for so many years, she's beautiful and sexy but she somehow manages to still look classy at all times. I truly do think that for the next generations Adriana will be for sure a beauty icon.

And let's not even talk about the fact that she's not aging :rofl: she looks the same since like 2008