Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

Well  .. I thought it was her .. the face look like her. But if is not her , sorry lol

Idk, I'm not attacking you (sorry if it sounded like that, not my intention) it's just this body doesn't seem hers to me, the arms and the wrists seems thinner then her muscular ones, same for the stomach-core-belly area too. And there's the tattoo on the right leg (she has it on the left anyway) that is completely different. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but imo it's not her.

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Idk, I'm not attacking you (sorry if it sounded like that, not my intention) it's just this body doesn't seem hers to me, the arms and the wrists seems thinner then her muscular ones, same for the stomach-core-belly area too. And there's the tattoo on the right leg (she has it on the left anyway) that is completely different. Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but imo it's not her.

I know .. don't worry .. if is not her, it is someone who look like her .. and the ta tattoo .. I really tought it was something of the shoe (because I saw on the cellphone ) .. but anyway, At least the second it's her.

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

I know .. don't worry .. if is not her, it is someone who look like her .. and the ta tattoo .. I really tought it was something of the shoe (because I saw on the cellphone ) .. but anyway, At least the second it's her.

Yes the second one is from the old Angels book, no doubt about that, idk if it is included even in the new book again but it's likely.