Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

I'm still waiting for a few works of her to come out, it takes too much time sometimes and at the end only 2 pics release from 2 days shooting like vogue italy :/ or it gets cancel like Romania work. 

Its not her fault or anything. Plus that editorial had like over 5 models in it.

The romania thing was a rare thing that happened, if not the only time that happened. I actually feel like when she was in rome it was part of the last veet shoot she had. The makeup was the exact same way.

I don't think there is much work to be waiting on besides what she just shot, which was yesterday.

12 minutes ago, TKC said:

Its not her fault or anything. Plus that editorial had like over 5 models in it.

The romania thing was a rare thing that happened, if not the only time that happened. I actually feel like when she was in rome it was part of the last veet shoot she had. The makeup was the exact same way.

I don't think there is much work to be waiting on besides what she just shot, which was yesterday.

It's not the only shoot (there was one with Pat McGrath and Carlyne Cerf some time ago-which we thought was another Vogue Italia cover :/), but it's not that often.

I hope she starts working more. This year she only had one Vogue cover, and just a few eds...

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

It's not the only shoot (there was one with Pat McGrath and Carlyne Cerf some time ago-which we thought was another Vogue Italia cover :/), but it's not that often.

I hope she starts working more. This year she only had one Vogue cover, and just a few eds...

She came back for VS.

I think the shoot with pat did eventually come out, it just wasn't what we thought it was. I think its not something to be worried about. It does not occur that often at all and sometimes the guesses of what it is, is just wrong

8 hours ago, ramires said:

Sorry for her :sad: she deserves to be happy. with or without julian

She clearly is happy and lol... I think its just best people here stop talking about them. I have noticed something alot of you all probably haven't regarding that. Adriana is clearly trying to be more private and low key about what is going on in that area of her life.

I think she is ok with Eduardo, he almost liked every pic of Adri posted by fan acc during VSFS and she was with Adri at the Madonna's event in Miami. His recent emotional posts were related to his father's death i guess.

Sebastien always does this, posts mysterious comments about her and gets me excited but nothing comes after :D