Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

The lack of sleep and tiredness are not an excuse. She attended events in sequence before, but still had the strength to smile from ear to ear. I am of the opinion that she didn't want to go/wasn't happy to be there.

The second look is stunning:wub:

7 minutes ago, crista said:

The lack of sleep and tiredness are not an excuse. She attended events in sequence before, but still she had the strength to smile from ear to ear. I am of the opinion that she didn't want to go/wasn't happy to be there.

The second look is stunning:wub:

I actually aggree on that one. Not only because she has a job to do but because in life and and as a person , you just aren't supposed to let any bad or tiredness show much. Well atleast that is for people who are spiritual .But thats another topic.

atleast outside of her expressions she looks great

Ok she may be tired but it's not like she is sitting there with a super grumpy face lol, she still looks happy to be there :smile: Love seeing all these pictures, and I wonder who did her makeup. It's perfect. Wish VS would do makeup like this for their show