Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

8 hours ago, Neskasiao said:

she doesnt look good, she has donde something in her face, i dont know if it has been botox or what, but her face looks so bad. 

She has natural signs of aging. She has no makeup on. Thats the reality. She had a baby in her 40s dude. Thats gonna speed up the aging process but she still looks good and better without it than most.

Also some of the photos are poor quality. half of those photos are actually blurry. Its like whoever took them had an unsteady hand. However, these photos are the clearest shots and she looks fine

adriana-lima-spotted-in-los-angeles-22333607298.jpg.c7d060aff90a13424b2eb828f494a7b0.thumb.jpg.a7f1683e7c62e11460abad3ddcd16ba7.jpg

adriana-lima-spotted-in-los-angeles-40743607299.jpg.cd2f6b041cc449df569ef05126d20604.thumb.jpg.be00cd3dacf53b4344250abf91feed96.jpg

On the rest of the photos either she is making unflattering faces from yawning and what not or the photo is blurry/shaky. You're being very harsh

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She has natural signs of aging. She has no makeup on. Thats the reality. She had a baby in her 40s dude. Thats gonna speed up the aging process but she still looks good and better without it than most.

Also some of the photos are poor quality. half of those photos are actually blurry. Its like whoever took them had an unsteady hand. However, these photos are the clearest shots and she looks fine

That's not only aging, she has botox and lots of fillers. I don't know why you guys can't admit that your fave models have had beauty procedures. 

9 hours ago, evelize said:

That's not only aging, she has botox and lots of fillers. I don't know why you guys can't admit that your fave models have had beauty procedures. 

you said “its not only aging”

you do realize she wouldn’t have signs of aging at all if she was doing what you’re accusing her of and she wouldn’t be able to yawn like that either. Trust me, you would not be able to see any signs of aging if what you said was true. That is literally the purpose of those things. She would also look crazy ATTEMPTING to yawn

Do me a favor and google what kim kardashian and kylie looks like without makeup please. You will find adriana doesn’t look like them without it. There is a reason she doesn’t have the look they do without makeup 

why can’t ya’ll admit you don’t know what a 42 year old woman really looks like without makeup 

No more comments about her face please. I believe she already tried her best. Please give her some respect and patience. Let's look forward to her coming back

15 hours ago, Neskasiao said:

Age does not fill your face, and doesnt it swell, it makes you have wrinkles and sagging. He has done things to her face that make her face  very, very bad. Denying it is already a joke.

she has that, look at her mouth area

IMG_0281.thumb.jpeg.b97858a201d159279f9d2328c4c32879.jpeg

IMG_0282.thumb.jpeg.29f8eff122b6402d4c0bf9a8bd38dfee.jpeg

Those lines you see around her mouth/bottom nose area is literally a sign of age. And her skin is obviously not tight bro.  Which is fine and good. Her mom has the same signs of aging. Proof thats what natural aging looks like:

IMG_0326.thumb.jpeg.fe9fc51e42563be7a283ce78f63b4e27.jpeg 

photo on the left is before work, on the right after work. Adriana doesn’t look like the right. She looks closer to the left BUT wayy better. Which is why I said she looks better than still

What is a joke, is that you guys are obviously chronically online and have no clue of what aging looks like. You think everything different is a procedure. Like I said ya’ll don’t know what a 42 year old looks like. I know that because you completely ignored the possibility of something health related. Clearly you’re anxious to just accuse. 

I will stop arguing but I had to show some of you all how ridiculous you sound. The fact that ya’ll didn’t even consider something health related shows me you don’t know what you’re talking about and just want to accuse her of things. Didn’t even attempt to think of something hormone/thyroid/health related , which is telling on ya’ll part

On 4/13/2024 at 10:10 PM, laeteita said:

Less than a month for Cannes Film Festival and she followed ChopardbyCarolina on instagram few weeks ago. She only missed the festival during pandemic right? So my guess she will be in Cannes this year too.

I have a question; Did anyone notice Adriana on Adrielle and Thomas' wedding photos? I thought she missed the wedding of her cousin because i didn't notice her on any instagram stories during the wedding day but Adrielle's relative shared a post recently and tagged Adriana in the caption. After the make-up incident she avoided being photographed so i couldn't make sure if she did attend Adrielle's wedding or not. Is it possible for someone to bring her photos if she attended to the wedding?

@patt I don’t follow Adrielle and she was private then so couldn’t guess the exact day of the wedding. If it was on  december first, Adriana was in LA on that day judging by Kirk’s story. Later, she flied to Germany for the event. 
And before, she went to NY for a day on 29 November, again judging by Kirk’s stories she only stayed a day.  It seems she missed but idk.

On 4/18/2024 at 8:43 PM, patt said:

Less than a month for Cannes Film Festival and she followed ChopardbyCarolina on instagram few weeks ago. She only missed the festival during pandemic right? So my guess she will be in Cannes this year too.

I have a question; Did anyone notice Adriana on Adrielle and Thomas' wedding photos? I thought she missed the wedding of her cousin because i didn't notice her on any instagram stories during the wedding day but Adrielle's relative shared a post recently and tagged Adriana in the caption. After the make-up incident she avoided being photographed so i couldn't make sure if she did attend Adrielle's wedding or not. Is it possible for someone to bring her photos if she attended to the wedding?

Does Adriana still talk with now Adrielle's friends? Like: Debbie, Lee, Cristina, Chef Paul, her cousin Eduardo, his husband Sebastian? 

@patt Someone mentioned seeing Adriana at an art exhibition in Miami same time around Adrielle's wedding day, i didn't believe at first, but still found the ig account of the gallery. Apperantly the artist of the exhibition is actually Adriana's friend. She had private account but has pictures taken with Adriana. So maybe she indeed was in Florida. 

Adriana only post stories about her work trips on her SM not really mentions her personal ones so it's hard to guess.

August 12, 2021

lll(2).thumb.jpg.b426c46f4165c905e1fa926d2bbe40c2.jpglll(3).thumb.jpg.21eee190c63722624dbf1212a0d00e6f.jpglll(1).thumb.jpg.849ddcf6cb207b04af7d4564ab5ee101.jpg

58 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Mertalas insta story 

0AB185D2-BE00-483F-92B8-8076A4325DFF.png

She looks great here! Her face looks slimmer, I hope it really is. Seeing as mert's face is visibly plump and big, I would guess her face really has slimmed down. Good

It's even hard to believe that the pic is from today, taking into account the photos that came out at the beginning of April. She looks incredibly better here, at the level of 2018 or 2019. I would like to see more of her from today. I don't understand why she continues without posting any current content if she really looks like that, she looks incredibly good again. The only thing that makes me a little cautious is that if Adriana gets a little careless with her diet and work-out and gains a little weight again, her face will look different again. Or that she goes back to using fillers and/or very unflattering makeup.