Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Compared to last month's absolute disaster, she definitely looks better, but still... I don't know. She changes her appearance a lot from one event to another in just a few months. The thing with Adriana is that I think her physical constitution is not what we saw throughout her career. She is a bigger woman than that. I think that in order to stay so thin, Adriana probably had to be quite hungry, just eating healthy and exercising wasn't enough for her, she had to go further. In fact, that's where that crazy diet that she commented on at the time comes from and that became so viral and controversial because it was very extreme (she didn't eat anything solid 9 days before the VS show). An effort that other models who are naturally thinner (such as Candice or Alessandra) would surely not have to make. I think it happens to her more like it happens to Erin Heatherton or Romee.

Now without VS, she doesn't have to have such demanding diets and hard workouts, because she was always one of those who trained the hardest (not like others who stayed in shape only with ballet or pilates), without all that, her body has changed a lot, not because of the pregnancy or not just because of that, in fact, before the pregnancy she had gained weight and already looked different. In a certain way, I think this is a more real Adriana. Her problem is that, as soon as she gains weight, it shows a lot on her face, changes drastically. There are other people who gain weight and it barely shows on their face. That is something that depends on the physical constitution of each one. That is why I see Adriana's case as complicated in terms of her looking like she did a while ago, unless she goes back to very strict diets and hard workouts, which is understandable that she doesn't want to do it at this point in her career, with more than 40 years and 5 children to take care of. The bad thing is that she tries to remedy that through the easy route of fillers, botox and heavy makeup.

P.S. Kinda weird to make the entire trip from LA to Europe and on the same night that the Fashion Awards are held in London with a lot of important models, designers, editors, photographers and more, attend an event for a chocolate brand in Munich.

For the love of god, please, stay on topic. There is absolutely no need whatsoever to discuss if/when Adriana is going on holidays, if it's too much or too little and more importantly: it is not related to the topic at all.

45 minutes ago, Neskasiao said:

Maybe she is waiting for a new baby? There are some photos when her boyfriend,s hands is over the tummy.

I dont know if is botox or what but she has done something in the face and she has been so bad for her face...

Well, it's a possibility I hadn't thought about. I don't think she is pregnant, but if they want to have more children, they definitely can't wait much longer since Adriana is not 25 or 30 years old.

1 hour ago, Neskasiao said:

Maybe she is waiting for a new baby? There are some photos when her boyfriend,s hands is over the tummy.

I dont know if is botox or what but she has done something in the face and she has been so bad for her face...

Then I will say the same words that people said to Rihanna's husband, 'give him a condom LOL