Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ekn said:

She was mainly around Dogpound's people while in NY, so, probably main reason of her trip was Dogpound.

IMG_1966i.thumb.jpg.8b0caa6c0cd622f594479a5cffe50390.jpg

Is this recent? 

That being said, she probably was around them alot so that she could be more consistent in the gym while NY. I would hope she was multitasking 

49 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Mon Cheri Barbara Day, Munich, Bavaria, Germany. MQ untagged from Getty

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-2OQNA0YFvq.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-60uAzHYrFq.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-QE8A4ju71y.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-qXQxybvZws.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-urh8E4Y2wm.jpg dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-VrGUQ1iwa4.jpg

wow this is a great and much better look

But why in the hell did she attend this, and not the British Fashion awards, like she has attended in 2021. British fashion awards is a bigger event and it would have been a good event to show case she actually looks NORMAL. This event is smaller and probably won’t even get as much coverage 

I hope the reason she chose this event instead is because she had other reasons to be in Germany anyway like a shoot or new brand deal. Or maybe she doesn’t want to do fashion events until she is skinnier again. Thats the only reasons I have to rationalize this choice :/ 

I know it is offensive and not allowed to talk about anymore, but I just can't help to say and plz forgive me. This look is beautiful obviously and... looks like Adriana gained weight again. But she seems to go to the gym a lot recently. And I like this outfit but makeup which made her pale a bit.

5 hours ago, XSS said:

I know it is offensive and not allowed to talk about anymore, but I just can't help to say and plz forgive me. This look is beautiful obviously and... looks like Adriana gained weight again. But she seems to go to the gym a lot recently. And I like this outfit but makeup which made her pale a bit.

Disclaimer: I am saying all of this because it is relevant to today’s look. If I didn’t see a reason to say this after adriana’s most recent appearance I wouldn’t say it. Even people outside of bellazon has said/noticed this same thing, so we aren’t pulling it out our ass.

I agree, I think she gained weight too because this was her at miumiu, 2 months is enough time to pick up weight again:

EA96EA21-5371-4DDA-9462-6E9F43F8B328.thumb.jpeg.8e1f630397b1d7672c771225f44592c1.jpeg

Also, look at her partner (whom she always been influenced by). I barely recognized him initially because he is more bloated than ever tbh. He was there so I will mention how he looked with her

IMG_2578.thumb.jpeg.53e9629a0c7faaf00852cf94f47dd553.jpeg

I think this alone is likely a representation of how they probably eat or their lifestyle choices since they live together.  I really don’t think eating healthy is big over there given this and adriana’s own past eating habits at times. Adriana doesn’t have as many productive in shape people around her as before. When was the last time she hung out with a fellow model or gym rat? Plus, for the first time she is with a man who seems all around lazy and is not in shape. Adriana used to like athletic men, of course that made her want to be athletic too. She was not gonna be an out of shape woman with an in shape man. Unfortunately, Andre isn’t that guy. So sadly her weight going back and forth like this makes sense from that POV

Yes, she was going back to the gym more recently and this weight shift is probably why, but we only saw her go back 3 weeks ago and thanksgiving vacation is inbetween those 3 weeks. So probably just about 2 weeks all together and her diet still might be questionable which sets her back. Thats why part of me thinks she went to Mon cheri and chose to miss yet another fashion event that she has went to in the past (london fashion) because of her form. I really do think as long as adriana has weight, she decides to avoid fashion events. She literally went to multiple in 2021 and stopped after pregnancy (except for when she walked runways pregnant/right after pregnancy). If thats the case, I see the logic because everyone is noticing it, but I wish she’d try harder to stick with losing the bloat instead of falling off and just avoiding Fashion and basically putting herself into retirement. Thats what I think going on. I don’t think she wants to be in fashion if she knows her weight holds her back. And if she really is lacking that much confidence, she needs to do something about it. 

I have no complaints on the makeup at this event, anything is better than what patrick does. Her being pale is not the artist fault. This makeup was light weight and it suits her more. She photographed very well in photos despite everything. Regardless of weight gain, she looks good in these photos. Only in videos did the weight look obvious. But even her getty images were good. I am happy she doesn’t have those spock eyebrows and her eyes are regular sized. Also finally she lets her hair down!  That was another thing that didn’t help in the past. Adriana has full long hair and it could enhance her looks but she pushes it back or up? Like she bald headed or something idk lol 

17 minutes ago, ekn said:

I don’t like to see her at such cheap events but good thing is she was on RTL.

5B4E357F-84BA-4433-AFD6-1156502E22AB.thumb.png.03818942820829ec0434941017e6ba21.png

Me too. Can't she attend some big events?  I mean, she already went back to Victoria's Secret and still booked blue chip campaigns, like marc Jacobs. Why does she always show up at some unknown events, like a outdated model...

Edited by XSS