Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

Dailymail

B18A382F-7C25-4FD2-B01C-EE0360710E2C.jpeg 35525BA6-7AD5-4424-80BC-7F0DE69D5123.jpeg F9700CBF-4A47-43B4-B47D-D971B7161D5A.jpeg AD50C8DF-5058-4471-AADB-2F7537D22885.jpeg 99CA1BD0-E0EC-40E5-ADFC-E8863F927CA6.jpeg 14E1C79F-2517-4B2D-973C-1E5C93A99EF8.jpeg

I wonder if she called the paps or are the media genuinely following her after plastic surgery gate?

Part of me wonders if this was her way to combat what people thought, but then again I feel like if she set this up, she'd probably try to look better and not make those faces. It look like she just woke up or something. She had to have just woken up lol

I hope with her working out again her face goes down with it. I am praying thats where the facial bloat come from, because if it is, it should be quicker to get rid of if she'd just be consistent. If adriana could get rid of it, she would look more like she used to. I am with @borg at this point, can't r/o fillers and botox. Most of models do it, it just turns out better for some than others. Adriana would be better off without it. She is beautiful enough to age well naturally. If adriana is getting these damn procedures she needs to fucking stop. She has the genetics to age naturally JUST fine, look at her mom. Her mom looks great and I can tell she aged naturally.

I'm not sure how much weight she has left but if she has a good amount, she needs to get rid of it all to shut people up. She still need to get rid of patrick because he does not get her beauty, and if she is getting fillers or procedures that leads to this facial bloating, she gotta stop and just let nature do its thing. Cause its def not gonna get better from here if she is doing something and it keeps going. I wonder with all this outrage, are people in fashion going to actually even want to work with her anymore? Now that she is becoming "known" for these plastic surgery allegations. Thats another thing, what if this "controversy" turns people in the industry off? What if they believe these headlines and thinks she always look like that now? I don't wish that on Adriana but with how big this issue turned out to be, who knows

I wish she had better people around her to tell her she does not need ANY of whatever caused her to look the way she did on Monday, including not needing super heavy makeup. I apologize if the bloating is from like medical reasons but idk, I think she would have said that because she admitted to having preeclampsia before

On 11/14/2023 at 4:12 PM, Souled-Out said:

This is SO terrible. She literally looks like she is wearing a halloween mask.

The only excuse I can give is how dramatically Patrick changed her eyebrows to the point that they look NOTHING how they do naturally, thats proof of his awful approach to makeup as a whole. That he can use makeup to make her features look nothing like they do naturally. But this is so unbelievably bad it makes me question adriana still

This is the most unrecognizable she looked since she was pregnant. I know some of ya'll think she maybe recently gained weight again. I disagreed because her face was smaller without the makeup in brazil. Honestly, now her body still looks smaller. The heavy makeup def does play a role to the size of her face. But this is so damn bad, I do wonder if Adriana did something stupid to her face. Because the person in these pictures just don't look like Adriana Lima. For the first time, I am very disappointed and sad about how she looks.

This is a shame. I am starting to understand the people who were afraid for Adriana moving to a place like LA. Whether she looks like this because she did something stupid to her face or she looks like this because she insists on using a makeup artist who dramatically changes her natural features, either way she is agreeing to things that make her look outstandingly different. She is approving looking dramatically different. And for whatever reason, she tends to back away from looks where she looks more like herself. Like she even tends to post the terrible looks rather than post the lighter looks/looks where we can actually recognize her

I said it from the beginning, she shouldn’t have moved to L.A 

I mean looking at the bright side, Adriana had not gotten so many headlines probably in years, if she plays her cards right she can use this as a strong come back, I doubt she called the papz, they probably are all just trying to get shots of her because right now it's a popular story. She probably won't use this to her favor tho, I have learned to keep my expectations low :rofl: but I do hope she at least realizes that makeup artist is just not good for her.

On 11/14/2023 at 8:45 AM, laeteita said:

I don't speak Portuguese but i feel like the make up artist who did her make up for Bulgari event asks for an apology in his stories, as long as P****** T* exists no make up artist is bad make up artist. I wouldn't call this a make up look , this clearly is a SABOTAGE!  She was on news even in Israel, imagine the country is in a  serious war but they still think this horrible look deserve screen time on news.

P****** T* was praising some of those face lifting bands in one of his interview, most likely he used those shit on Adriana's face. It is impossible to create this diseaster without any of those tools.

IMG_1734.thumb.jpg.8deaca20ce2d2bef7a6fa494e1f7beea.jpg

I don't think she was the one who called the paparazzi, seeing her look, very sporty and relaxed, very Adriana, her hair, if she wanted to try to redeem herself, even if it was her intention to give a more natural image so that the people would stop criticizing her for looking so fake at that premiere, she would look way different, I guess, even though she has never stood out for her good taste in street style or for her skills to do her own makeup.

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I wonder if she called the paps or are the media genuinely following her after plastic surgery gate?

Part of me wonders if this was her way to combat what people thought, but then again I feel like if she set this up, she'd probably try to look better and not make those faces. It look like she just woke up or something. She had to have just woken up lol

I hope with her working out again her face goes down with it. I am praying thats where the facial bloat come from, because if it is, it should be quicker to get rid of if she'd just be consistent. If adriana could get rid of it, she would look more like she used to. I am with @borg at this point, can't r/o fillers and botox. Most of models do it, it just turns out better for some than others. Adriana would be better off without it. She is beautiful enough to age well naturally. If adriana is getting these damn procedures she needs to fucking stop. She has the genetics to age naturally JUST fine, look at her mom. Her mom looks great and I can tell she aged naturally.

I'm not sure how much weight she has left but if she has a good amount, she needs to get rid of it all to shut people up. She still need to get rid of patrick because he does not get her beauty, and if she is getting fillers or procedures that leads to this facial bloating, she gotta stop and just let nature do its thing. Cause its def not gonna get better from here if she is doing something and it keeps going. I wonder with all this outrage, are people in fashion going to actually even want to work with her anymore? Now that she is becoming "known" for these plastic surgery allegations. Thats another thing, what if this "controversy" turns people in the industry off? What if they believe these headlines and thinks she always look like that now? I don't wish that on Adriana but with how big this issue turned out to be, who knows

I wish she had better people around her to tell her she does not need ANY of whatever caused her to look the way she did on Monday, including not needing super heavy makeup. I apologize if the bloating is from like medical reasons but idk, I think she would have said that because she admitted to having preeclampsia before

I'm 99% sure that she has used fillers and/or botox both on this occasion and on other occasions in recent years. It's important to keep in mind that they are not permanent treatments, it isn't cosmetic surgery as such, I would say that she has not done it or at least not yet, that I no longer rule out anything. That is why it is possible that in some events she looks VERY different and shortly before or shortly after she looks more like she really is. At these levels, there are surely treatments that disappear in a few days or weeks. Patrick Ta is an advocate of fillers and seeing how easily influenced Adriana is... you know.

On the other hand, I don't think Adriana is going to have problems for this in the fashion industry. It's something quite common, I don't think anyone in the fashion industry is surprised that a model resorts to this type of treatment, I'm also pretty sure that Candice or Irina have already done it, what can we say about models as successful in recent years as the Hadid sisters or Kendall Jenner. I remember reading an interview with a doctor specializing in botox and fillers saying that NY Fashion Week it's the time when she had the most work, that she received many models, some even 18, 19 or 20 years old. The astounding thing is that she was so clumsy to look so blatantly fake. The normal thing is that they are treatments that are barely noticeable.

In any case, as I mentioned months ago, I practically don't expect anything more from Adriana as a model. Saying that a model is definitely retired is a bit absurd because they can come back to do a job whenever they want, but for me, in essence, Adriana is retired. I believe that she barely has the desire/passion to continue in the industry with what it entails, trips, meetings, working far away from home for several days, diet, constant workout and so on. She is in another stage of her life now with other priorities, as I already said and she has commented in her story, she now not only has her two daughters, but she has a very young son, the two stepchildren (and the dogs). It's normal for her to feel tired, no one can blame her for that. Can she do a show, cover or campaign? Sure, on a very occasional basis I'm sure she'll do some of that, but I don't expect her to do that other than on a very occasional basis like the VS thing. We will see Adriana at premieres, some other events and little else. Which, on the other hand, is the most common thing for models once they turn 35, especially those who have a family.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

Those who saw her in person that night were shocked by her look, some captions of the stories were not nice.

IMG_1726.thumb.jpg.9fb79f402b3684e4b054dbc5952aef16.jpgIMG_1724.thumb.jpg.03432d3de90ccd60c24b23318b19ffdc.jpg

So the look actually didn’t even look good in person either?? 

Nobody has ever complained about how she looks in person smh. Thats just how bad it was.  

Again, I don’t understand why Adriana allowed herself to leave the house like that. How did she see that and see she looked like a whole different person and decided to make a public appearance anyway. Even the people who saw her that night didn’t think it was a good look for her, and this is why I wonder what people in the fashion industry will think and if they would want to work with her anymore after seeing that.

Thats so frustrating because at the miu miu event she clearly caught some designers eyes and they told her she looked good. And then she go out and collaborate with Patrick to make herself look like a whole other person. Again, I ask why would anyone in their right mind let this happen to themselves, especially continuously . And I wish Adriana had better people around her to tell her, she doesn’t need that much makeup and looking so drastically different will likely cause people to drag her the way they have. Her old team did use to yell At Patrick about this, Adriana doesn’t have people like that around her anymore clearly 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

I also dont think Adriana called the paparazzi. She literally has her shoes half on. I don't see the reason to accuse her of that when she doesn't have a history of doing that.

But nobody is shaming her or saying it a bad things if she did. If Adriana did call the paps so that people would see she actually does not look like a saw mask, thats fine and a good idea. She could have tried looking a little bit better if she did though. I mean she does not look like she did in Monday, everyone can see that. 

I don’t think there is anything wrong with her doing something like this because the comments were BAD. Like someone else. This help show people that she looks better without that makeup. I would rather her call the paparazzi than her do nothing and let people think she had surgery to destroy her good looks 

13 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

So the look actually didn’t even look good in person either?? 

Nobody has ever complained about how she looks in person smh. Thats just how bad it was.  

Again, I don’t understand why Adriana allowed herself to leave the house like that. How did she see that and see she looked like a whole different person and decided to make a public appearance anyway. Even the people who saw her that night didn’t think it was a good look for her, and this is why I wonder what people in the fashion industry will think and if they would want to work with her anymore after seeing that.

Thats so frustrating because at the miu miu event she clearly caught some designers eyes and they told her she looked good. And then she go out and collaborate with Patrick to make herself look like a whole other person. Again, I ask why would anyone in their right mind let this happen to themselves, especially continuously . And I wish Adriana had better people around her to tell her, she doesn’t need that much makeup and looking so drastically different will likely cause people to drag her the way they have. Her old team did use to yell At Patrick about this, Adriana doesn’t have people like that around her anymore clearly 

Me too. Adriana should pay for her irresponsible and stupid behavior. I have never been so disappointed, even smelled a new miumiu campaign from the last event in Paris, but she ruined it. What will those who have praised her think? Over the past year I have been convinced that she would one day regain her beauty and fight against those who detracted from her. But she clearly does not take her modeling career seriously. Maybe this public criticism can make her realize something, but that's hard,  Adriana doesn't seem to be a self-reflective person

On 11/17/2023 at 9:19 AM, Clauds said:

I mean looking at the bright side, Adriana had not gotten so many headlines probably in years, if she plays her cards right she can use this as a strong come back, I doubt she called the papz, they probably are all just trying to get shots of her because right now it's a popular story. She probably won't use this to her favor tho, I have learned to keep my expectations low :rofl: but I do hope she at least realizes that makeup artist is just not good for her.

I doubt she'd want these headlines though.

We saw from this last pregnancy Adriana does not use this attention to capitalize off or atleast defend herself with. Like whats happening now is almost similar to how she was treated when she was pregnant and before she lost alot of the pregnancy weight.  Now that was wrong, and she didn't even try to defend herself. This whole makeup/plastic surgery gate thing is clearly a BIGGER issue and made broader news everywhere tho. So my thing is, when the reactions to her not having lost the post postpartum weight that fast was everywhere, Adriana did nothing. She didn't even talk about the treatment she got altho it would have made for a good conversation. She didn't try to use it as a cover story for some big magazine article, although it would have made good material because it touches on society issues. Adriana just let herself get dragged unfairly instead of using it to have a good conversation

So yes, expectations for Adriana to use this as a comeback is low as hell. My expectations for Adriana to use this situation to her advantage is so low, I couldn't use a broom to sweep her up. Hell, I don't even have much faith that she will stop using patrick and realize that he isn't good for her and that lighter looks are better on her. I think sometimes the reason Adriana doesn't learn the lesson is because she probably think people just hating or something. But this right here, everyone was rightfully concerned for her looks and her mental because to leave the house like that and to keep agreeing to this harsh heavy makeup looks is truly insane

I agree that Adriana needs to do more reflecting. Some are convinced she is pretty much done with modeling while some aren't sure because she doesn't talk like she is. However her ACTIONS are def giving she doesn't give a fuck about her career anymore.

On 11/17/2023 at 12:53 PM, ekn said:

I don't speak Portuguese but i feel like the make up artist who did her make up for Bulgari event asks for an apology in his stories, as long as P****** T* exists no make up artist is bad make up artist. I wouldn't call this a make up look , this clearly is a SABOTAGE!  She was on news even in Israel, imagine the country is in a  serious war but they still think this horrible look deserve screen time on news.

P****** T* was praising some of those face lifting bands in one of his interview, most likely he used those shit on Adriana's face. It is impossible to create this diseaster without any of those tools.

IMG_1734.thumb.jpg.8deaca20ce2d2bef7a6fa494e1f7beea.jpg

I always suspected he did this for this look in 2019. Where he also made her look almost unrecognizable and caused filler/surgery rumors.

Screenshot_20231118-140825~2.png

On 11/17/2023 at 9:54 PM, ekn said:

Those who saw her in person that night were shocked by her look, some captions of the stories were not nice.

IMG_1726.thumb.jpg.9fb79f402b3684e4b054dbc5952aef16.jpgIMG_1724.thumb.jpg.03432d3de90ccd60c24b23318b19ffdc.jpg

I just wonder if those people who saw her in person at the premiere did notice it is just  very bad make up or did they think misusage of botox/fillers caused this dissapointment? I mean what were the bad comments pointing out? 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

I always suspected he did this for this look in 2019. Where he also made her look almost unrecognizable and caused filler/surgery rumors.

Screenshot_20231118-140825~2.png

and when people say she has been getting work done for awhile, this is what they mean. Bet you they talking about when he started doing her makeup. Because only when he did her makeup would they accuse her of things. Including when he did her 2018 nasa event look. 

And since Adriana’s face is still in a bloated stage, it doesn’t help. Speaking of I miss the days when she was into athletic men. You can tell andre is out of shape, especially since he met her. He is bloated himself.  Adriana always being a reflection of the man she dates and basically turning herself into the man she dates, is probably another reason why she still has some weight to lose. I still think she is the smallest she has been in awhile, however I def think if she was around more athletic and non-lazy/healthier people, she probably would have lost the weight by the 12 month mark. 

Thats another thing about her choice to move to LA, she def isn’t around the same people who are into the stuff she was in, in miami. All her friends went to the gym and she always used perfecting athletes. Its like she stopped doing all of that. But even if she was skinny again, I think Patrick should leave her face alone. He only knows how to do heavy looks that makes someone look extremely different.