Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

To me it's 100% clear it's her. Am I the only one that's really happy to see them together? 
We can't say they are good or bad for each other just because of the stuff we see on the internet/news/etc. 

And I definitly don't think it's up to us to say he is bad. Someone can be bad for you but not for the other. We won't know what's best for her because we ain't her. We can only imagine how we want her boy to be/look like. But adriana might hate our 'perfect man' but she will love our 'awful' one. 

9 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

I'm pretty sure it's not her voice. Adriana's voice is raspy and strong. The woman speaking is /so not/ Adriana.

And assuming by contradiction it's her and the camera's microphone is distorcing so much her voice, we would also hear all the voices of the many people arond her way more loudly. Unless she was screaming but it doesn't seem the case from her body language.

1 hour ago, TKC said:

That wasn't Adriana, that person didn't have a brazilian accent I don't think

Completely agree but people are misguided by some NFL connected social media accounts. Whether its her voice or not, the video appeared as if it's Adriana's voice on media.

11 hours ago, Mo- said:

To me it's 100% clear it's her. Am I the only one that's really happy to see them together? 
We can't say they are good or bad for each other just because of the stuff we see on the internet/news/etc. 

And I definitly don't think it's up to us to say he is bad. Someone can be bad for you but not for the other. We won't know what's best for her because we ain't her. We can only imagine how we want her boy to be/look like. But adriana might hate our 'perfect man' but she will love our 'awful' one. 

No you're not! I like her with Julian. Much better choice than her ex.

9 hours ago, HermannC said:

Yup. The voice AND the accent sound really different from her. Besides, it's unlikely that she'd call him my lover in front of his parents. I don't think it's her saying this. 

What about this second video?? Girls... our Queen is in danger!! 

As I´ve commented in the first video... why do nice girls use to choose bad guys instead of any of the millions of good men available?

I guess that this has to do with our whimsical female nature... good guys are easy and became boring... bad boys are tough and exciting??

The "funny" issue here is that Adriana can get the man that she wants and seems to be fixated on creepy dudes like Lenny, Joe...and now this piece of crap man (sorry Julian´s mother...it´s nothing personal with you... LOL).

Also may be an unconscious way to avoid facing new formal relationships and just enjoy getting laid with him, but unfortunately she is showing too much interest on him in public...

Anyway it´s her life... :-)

13 minutes ago, AdrianaSuperFan said:

What about this second video?? Girls... our Queen is in danger!! 

As I´ve commented in the first video... why do nice girls use to choose bad guys instead of any of the millions of good men available?

I guess that this has to do with our whimsical female nature... good guys are easy and became boring... bad boys are tough and exciting??

The "funny" issue here is that Adriana can get the man that she wants and seems to be fixated on creepy dudes like Lenny, Joe...and now this piece of crap man (sorry Julian´s mother...it´s nothing personal with you... LOL).

Also may be an unconscious way to avoid facing new formal relationships and just enjoy getting laid with him, but unfortunately she is showing too much interest on him in public...

Anyway it´s her life... :-)

That black guy in the back is a genious: with the "I love you too" excuse he hugs also Adriana lol

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

That black guy in the back is a genious: with the "I love you too" excuse he hugs also Adriana lol

LOL!! "I love... I love you too..."

It looks like those words were addressed to Julian, not to Adriana, right?

Maybe he was jealous about Adriana, kissing & hugging his "friend", and btw, Julian does not seem annoyed to be "cuddled from behind" :tf:

"Love is beautiful in all its forms".. even in this multiracial threesome hug"

:excited:

I really don't see the issue with Julian. Some Adriana fans will never be satisfied with who she dates. I know I wasn't big on Joe but it was clear as day shit wasn't right with that relationship, which became more evident during the Cannes trip.

Please tell me why Julian isn't a good look for Adriana besides him having a baby by his ex and the false accusation of groping a female from years ago? 

The nitpicking needs to stop. The past few months have been the happiest I've seen Adriana in a long time. She seems to be in a really good place and enjoying her life. Give the guy a break and a chance! 

17 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

The nitpicking needs to stop. The past few months have been the happiest I've seen Adriana in a long time. She seems to be in a really good place and enjoying her life. Give the guy a break and a chance! 

I couldn't agree more:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

False accusation?! False? Who said it was false?! Jesus! You also forget the selfie pos sex with a girl he met like the same day..  he's famous at Boston's bars for trying pick every single college girl to have sex.. 

Happiest months for Adriana? To me she's like always... people wanted to say this about Joe too.. she don't need a man to be happy, not a man like this, but again its her life her choice and she will always choses the joes and edelmans