Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

I'm confused, i thought Eduardo's father and Graça are cousin but according to their Facebook they are not. Eduardo's father is from Rio, Ed also keeps saying he is from Rio. Maybe there is no close kinship between him and Adri.

They have the same last name, there has to be. I think they are cousins at the least(her mom and his dad). Adriana doesn't seem to be related to ed's mother's side at all. They can be related and all be from different places depending on moving and stuff like that.

It's maybe bc the definition of being cousin is differs from culture to culture, Brazilians have strong family bonds so they easily define someone as cousin in their family but im quite sure they are not cousin in real sense, same for Adrielle and Pedro.

Whenever i try to find out her relation with someone in her family i get lost.

I think anybody who has the same name has to have some closer relation. Even you and a first cousin can actually have different names. You never know because we don't know who was the male that gave ed's father's last name to him and his relation to Adriana's mom and etc. But its obviously somebody with the same blood running through them and it makes more sense as to why Adriana identifies as somebody of color. Plus, from some of the other pics of ed's dad I got, he looks like he can be related to her mom.

You never know how much and who of her family appear like that compared to her, she said that herself. People in her family differ in skin and eye types and stuff. Ed's father is probably an example.

I think the way she posed and flexed in certain pics made it look more muscular than it really is

I'd rather her look like this then like last year. Last year she lost alot of weight but didn't gain muscle when working out and it just made her look bad.

She has gained muscle everywhere and I think thats why her face still looks ok. I also think she probably needs muscle because her waist is just gone. It would look awkward if she didn't have any or as much muscle with her body shape. Basically, I prefer her to have muscle lol she has some kind of weight on her.

I also just realized she had a cold (she said it during the show) and that probably explains why she looks restless (I sport the same bags when I have gotten little sleep)