Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

6 hours ago, MariaL said:

Lais is so cute! 

yes:heart: love them together. 

wondering what movie they have seen?

Still wondering who had birthday,lol love the cake.

Joe's Birthday was this weekend too, and she unfollowed Joe's mom.

17 minutes ago, crista said:

My intuition + her pictures. You almost always can see her next to Adriana. Does she have a life outside Adri's house and life?

So because they spend a lot of time together, it automatically means her cousin is living off Adriana's money? Okay... Doesn't really make sense to me.

Even if she is living off Adriana's money, why does it matter?

54 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Still wondering who had birthday,lol love the cake.

Joe's Birthday was this weekend too, and she unfollowed Joe's mom.

It was a cake for Joe birthday. ;) 

I like that she is hanging out with friends, but what bothers me is that she seems to only hang out with them when she is single. :/

I think Adriana's cousin is/was a student. I thought she was only visiting from Brasil, but she is in Miami for a few months now...

I'm pretty sure Adrielle moved to Miami. Maybe she transferred to a university there. But either way, it doesn't matter. Adriana and her seem to have a big sister/little sister type relationship. Give her a break too. She just moved to the states a few months ago, she probably doesn't know many people and/or maybe doesn't feel the need to document everything going on in her life through social media.   

21 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

I'm pretty sure Adrielle moved to Miami. Maybe she transferred to a university there. But either way, it doesn't matter. Adriana and her seem to have a big sister/little sister type relationship. Give her a break too. She just moved to the states a few months ago, she probably doesn't know many people and/or maybe doesn't feel the need to document everything going on in her life through social media.   

Exactly what I was thinking :smile: 

When her cousin's birthday passed it seemed like she had been around adriana all of her life anyway. Like there are pics of her and adriana when she was just a baby...

Thats her family. Half of the people on here already complain about her being around the gym people. Adriana finally branches out more and separates herself from that crowd and now that's a problem.

She needs to be more with her kind and maybe she finally realized that.