Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

There's only so much someone can do... Maybe her stomach isn't her best feature but I personally think her body is on point :) 

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

There's only so much someone can do... Maybe her stomach isn't her best feature but I personally think her body is on point :) 

Agree I think it was more so the kind of dress anyway (but it was still a pretty dress and looked better at other angles like in the pics above your post)

Also, I think Adriana is at a perfect weight for herself. Like different weights alters adriana's face, when she was bloated around this time last year you saw it, when she lost all that weight to make her body look like I think some people expect at 2015 VSFS, she looked really old. We can't have that  again lol, I as well as others thought adriana was finally getting old and really starting to age. She can stay where she is right now because Adriana has always been way more glorified for her face. She can't mess it up for her body that people already don't pay attention to AS much.

SAVAGE! She's been slaying every damn look lately. There's nothing I would change about her looks from the past week, actually in 2016 her only miss was the Brazilian Foundaiton Gala but it was her 3rd event in a week in different countries so I think I can forgive her.

Also, I think she's getting back with Marko? That or they truly are the most friendly divorced couple ever.

8 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

Hahaha, she did!!!! :D But I think it was a reply to someone who asked "what happened to Adriana's body?"

Yeah but I agree because someobody posted just the dress, like on a doll and it looked the exact same way as it did on adriana. Thats really how it was made. Make sense because her body looked fine in all the other dresses. So it was strange how on this one her waist looked like that. She as been wearing other form fitting things and it wasn't like that