Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Acun (that turkish host), Adriana & Chris in a meeting in Miami:

post-3972-0-1446076614-82691_thumb.jpg

Hopefully she has something lined up!

This is for the show called survivor. The guy is taking the last 7 candidates to Miami and Adriana is like 'inviting' them. They will have an afternoon all together! I watch the show it's on now and they told that! It will air tomorrow night at 7 GMT+1 if im not mistaking.

Thanks. :flower:

I sense a lot of pressed souls down here. Are you sure some of you are not confused fans instead of haters? I don't see what triggered this recent attacking in Adriana's threads. And can someone direct me to a place where Adriana is enormously hated? I've been a fan a while and other than a sprinkle of negative comments I see about her on the internet, almost all of them are positive. You guys are getting a little carried away here thinking there are more than a few people who share your feelings towards her. In case you haven't noticed her thread is one the busiest in this forum whether there's new work out or not. TKC has said it right, famous people have their fair share of crazy fans. And I think we're willingly ignoring thinks a bit here if we think Adriana is the only one with such fans. Angelina and Jen Aniston fans are still at war for obvious reasons, Gaga fans are viciously ruthless towards any other successful pop star, Beyonce fans are also a whole different topic. So if there are people who don't have... rather protective fans, always remember that it's because no one gives a flying fuck about them.

The theory that you hate her because of her fans has to be the most ridiculous excuse for an argument...

I sense a lot of pressed souls down here. Are you sure some of you are not confused fans instead of haters? I don't see what triggered this recent attacking in Adriana's threads. And can someone direct me to a place where Adriana is enormously hated? I've been a fan a while and other than a sprinkle of negative comments I see about her on the internet, almost all of them are positive. You guys are getting a little carried away here thinking there are more than a few people who share your feelings towards her. In case you haven't noticed her thread is one the busiest in this forum whether there's new work out or not. TKC has said it right, famous people have their fair share of crazy fans. And I think we're willingly ignoring thinks a bit here if we think Adriana is the only one with such fans. Angelina and Jen Aniston fans are still at war for obvious reasons, Gaga fans are viciously ruthless towards any other successful pop star, Beyonce fans are also a whole different topic. So if there are people who don't have... rather protective fans, always remember that it's because no one gives a flying fuck about them.

The theory that you hate her because of her fans has to be the most ridiculous excuse for an argument...

Yet it is the most common. Lol smh

So basically people hate Adriana, hate her fans ... What the fuck are does that people here? Do they just feel like getting an update on the people they hate?

Some people truly has too much free time in their hands. How about getting a life and BYE? :Dinah:

P.S: Not directed towards anyone in specific, just throwing it out there.