Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

@patt Yes especially in those pics because the photographer is a freelancer. Unlike stock photograhy agencies photographers, freelancers are free to edit their photos. I'm not saying the photographer fixed her teeth( that would be rude) but somehow the heavy edit on the pictures make her teeth look more straight than usual. Or maybe it is just the angle of the pictures. But her teeths don't look that much fixed on the other pics of the same event IMO.

All these HQ pics of her at the event, and good ones, and the one she posted was like medium quality. It states the photos come from getty, but does she not save them right or something for the quality to come out like that? Its not a consistent problem but I notice it whenever she states the pics come from getty. She waited a long time but atleast she posted something and showcased how she looks like herself again. Hopefully this mean she will be posting more frequently again 😩

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

All these HQ pics of her at the event, and good ones, and the one she posted was like medium quality. It states the photos come from getty, but does she not save them right or something for the quality to come out like that? Its not a consistent problem but I notice it whenever she states the pics come from getty. She waited a long time but atleast she posted something and showcased how she looks like herself again. Hopefully this mean she will be posting more frequently again 😩

@Souled-Out She is being victim of bad management. I haven't truly understand her relation with JazoPR and CAA but one of these agencies should take care of these kind of things for her.  She needs a team like Alessandra Ambrosio has.  I don't know how true it is, but i was told Alessandra's PR team provide UHQ photos of her to the forums.

Also,you remember Dailymail's Cannes arrivals article, they didn't even mention Adriana but Alessandra got the header. That was another PR failure of Adriana's team. Sorry  but they are beyond useless, having them as a team is self-sabotage.

1 hour ago, patt said:

@Souled-Out She is being victim of bad management. I haven't truly understand her relation with JazoPR and CAA but one of these agencies should take care of these kind of things for her.  She needs a team like Alessandra Ambrosio has.  I don't know how true it is, but i was told Alessandra's PR team provide UHQ photos of her to the forums.

Also,you remember Dailymail's Cannes arrivals article, they didn't even mention Adriana but Alessandra got the header. That was another PR failure of Adriana's team. Sorry  but they are beyond useless, having them as a team is self-sabotage.

Well thats because her and Alessandra are two different kinds of people/models.

I like Alessandra. But she is one of those models who literally call the paps on herself. I expect NOTHING more than for her team to make sure the tabloids have her "headline" some kind of arrival. That stuff is planned out and transactional for alessandra. Adriana effortlessly gets articles made about her by DM that she don't even have to pay or even leave the house for. Sometimes when Adriana actually does some little interview DM will make a story about it (ie in 2020 when she talked about being a mom). When it comes to things like THIS I do not agree that Adriana should be the same way. 1. Its a better look to not be such an attention seeker to do such thing and let attention just naturally come for you 2. As I said in the other thread, Alessandra does all of this and she still does not benefit from it anymore than Adriana benefits from being herself. Like I said, Adriana still booking the same amount of jobs, when they book the same jobs Adriana still gets the better role. Adriana still has a bigger following. So when it comes to media things, I don't think its necessary for her. She doing less than Alessandra but essentially gets the same or even better results.

However, I do agree, when it comes to social media I wish Adriana was more on par with Alessandra. Her social media ways were never the best lol. We always wish Adriana would get a good social media manager, but she refuses to hand it over it. I don't get why but she is clearly very stubborn about getting better social media help. But my thing is more so she barely even uses it anymore. Like, its bad enough she focused so much on film and fiffa this year rather than modeling, can we atleast SEE or HEAR from her like we used to. I know she has like 3 kids now, but she don't even post them kids lol. Its honestly not even a team problem, thats Adriana just being stubborn and more isolated/secluded on social media for some reason. And yeah it is self sabotaging, she has such a big name, she is so iconic and so loved everywhere why not CAPITALIZE on that, why not KEEP the interest and momentum going- making sure to remind people that you still here. She is becoming a hermit, which is strange for a model who says they don't want to retire at this time.

I really wish it was pre-2022. These past two years have been such a painful ass road as fans, for many reasons.  Even tho her social media posts were rarely top tier anyways, we still knew she was alive lol.  Like she clearly still been working out, thats something she shared so much, and we don't even see that anymore after cannes was done.  And why does she still have the pregnant photo as her profile picture? She lost the weight, she doesn't have to remind people she was pregnant anymore? Like why is that still her profile photo and the baby will be 1 years old next month... I'm trying to be patient, and think she is finding proper footing with all these dramatic changes in her life. But I hope it doesn't take any longer than a year for her to go back to normal. If not, i'm about ready to say Adriana has been cloned and the real her left in 2022 like they claim about other celebrities LOL

11 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Well thats because her and Alessandra are two different kinds of people/models.

I like Alessandra. But she is one of those models who literally call the paps on herself. I expect NOTHING more than for her team to make sure the tabloids have her "headline" some kind of arrival. That stuff is planned out and transactional for alessandra. Adriana effortlessly gets articles made about her by DM that she don't even have to pay or even leave the house for. Sometimes when Adriana actually does some little interview DM will make a story about it (ie in 2020 when she talked about being a mom). When it comes to things like THIS I do not agree that Adriana should be the same way. 1. Its a better look to not be such an attention seeker to do such thing and let attention just naturally come for you 2. As I said in the other thread, Alessandra does all of this and she still does not benefit from it anymore than Adriana benefits from being herself. Like I said, Adriana still booking the same amount of jobs, when they book the same jobs Adriana still gets the better role. Adriana still has a bigger following. So when it comes to media things, I don't think its necessary for her. She doing less than Alessandra but essentially gets the same or even better results.

However, I do agree, when it comes to social media I wish Adriana was more on par with Alessandra. Her social media ways were never the best lol. We always wish Adriana would get a good social media manager, but she refuses to hand it over it. I don't get why but she is clearly very stubborn about getting better social media help. But my thing is more so she barely even uses it anymore. Like, its bad enough she focused so much on film and fiffa this year rather than modeling, can we atleast SEE or HEAR from her like we used to. I know she has like 3 kids now, but she don't even post them kids lol. Its honestly not even a team problem, thats Adriana just being stubborn and more isolated/secluded on social media for some reason. And yeah it is self sabotaging, she has such a big name, she is so iconic and so loved everywhere why not CAPITALIZE on that, why not KEEP the interest and momentum going- making sure to remind people that you still here. She is becoming a hermit, which is strange for a model who says they don't want to retire at this time.

I really wish it was pre-2022. These past two years have been such a painful ass road as fans, for many reasons.  Even tho her social media posts were rarely top tier anyways, we still knew she was alive lol.  Like she clearly still been working out, thats something she shared so much, and we don't even see that anymore after cannes was done.  And why does she still have the pregnant photo as her profile picture? She lost the weight, she doesn't have to remind people she was pregnant anymore? Like why is that still her profile photo and the baby will be 1 years old next month... I'm trying to be patient, and think she is finding proper footing with all these dramatic changes in her life. But I hope it doesn't take any longer than a year for her to go back to normal. If not, i'm about ready to say Adriana has been cloned and the real her left in 2022 like they claim about other celebrities LOL

I agree with you. The most terrible thing to a commercial model is her disappearance. Looks like Adriana is not interested in builting closed relationship with those famous designers and photographers. She always kept a a decent and polite distance from fashion people. It's not good I think. People will gradually forget her, just like in my country, fashion fans hardly talk about her now...