Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

. How can she not be insecure about it when she has been seeing this since the second she became pregnant. 

Especially this. Some people are acting as if people didn't already have it out for Adriana while she was actually pregnant. They did, it was even worse then. And that time thats when she had the very least control and was literally growing a whole nother life inside of her. Its been like this since she got pregnant and has not changed. Thats the thing, its been consistent despite Adriana is consistently working out and trying to get back to baseline.

Thats why I say its way deeper than people funky ass "Expectations". They was on that same shit even when she was pregnant. You shouldn't expect a pregnant woman to look like herself. But they treated her the same way as now, almost worst actually. There is just not justification for this crap. And yes can we please stop acting like Adriana isn't actively working out as we speak and trying to lose the weight. And clearly has lost some

Like why people still acting like she looked like she did in CR runway and like she ain't moved a muscle since then. I reallyyy hope Adriana talks about this in detail one day, its def a conversation to have

On 5/22/2023 at 2:44 PM, Marsnoop said:

I think it's a shame, but I'm not so outraged with everyone hating because this business is superficial AF.  Maybe this is why she's decided to branch out and do things like FIFA.  

She shot a campaign with Marc Jacobs last month apparently, she is still modeling too

48 minutes ago, laeteita said:

i don’t understand why he edited Adriana’s outfit. I guess, he found it a bit revealing.

I'm pretty sure it was caused by the flash. I think the shirt is reflective with bright light. Her jacket seemed to be covering enough and more than the photos she posted.