Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

8 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Vanity Fair x Prada Party at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival

vanity.thumb.jpg.99e8679f8fd12ab5382898ecff56dae6.jpg

Yeah don't like the makeup here

The dress was way better in the red carpet and finally her hair is done but the makeup is too cakey and exaggerated like the first day.

The makeup earlier was a much better improvement for the first day, just wish he didn't give her such crazy thick asymmetrical eyebrows. Adriana's face is naturally very symmetrical but her eyebrows were cousins instead of twins. And they were way too thick to be like that too.

I really wish Adriana would start working with other makeup artists like some of the old ones VS would use because patrick doesn't do her any favors. She always look better and just like herself without all the makeup. Adriana uses him almost every time and everytime he does something unneeded to her face that makes her look more different than she naturally does. I think everyone except for Adriana herself sees that lol because he mentioned in the past that her former team would warn him about putting too much or doing too much on her face

5 hours ago, laeteita said:

Vanity Fair x Prada Party at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival

vanity.thumb.jpg.99e8679f8fd12ab5382898ecff56dae6.jpg

Very bad again. Adriana with Patrick is too hit-and-miss (and with way more misses than hits), how can she go from pretty good makeup to such a bad one, my God. He doesn't understand her beauty in the slightest.

2 hours ago, borg said:

Very bad again. Adriana with Patrick is too hit-and-miss (and with way more misses than hits), how can she go from pretty good makeup to such a bad one, my God. He doesn't understand her beauty in the slightest.

Exactly. I wish she would reach out to some of the old VS make up artists at this point 

3 hours ago, Jen_ma said:

I don’t get why people are so obsessed about her weight…just let it be.

Yeah people are SURELY being strange about it at this point. Atleast its being called out just a little bit more. Like I get it, its shocking what pregnancy always does to Adriana. But at the same time, the fact that people are hell bent on ignoring that she just had a child some months ago, like Cyan can't even walk yet. He can't even feed himself yet, thats how young he is. People are just hell bent on ignoring that.

Adriana is working on it, clearly she has a goal for herself to not be stuck in this era

However, I think people ignoring her having a third pregnancy at her age is crazy. And yeah trying to act like she turned into a gremlin even tho she clearly made some improvement. For example the photos of her arriving at the hotel, there was alessandra also in the article on the dailymail. The article was primarily about alessandra, who honestly didn't look any better, she is just skinnier. Anyways, someone couldn't help themselves and say "Adriana's face and neck looks very swollen and I don't think it has anything to do with pregnancy". First of all, Adriana's neck is FINE in those photos of her arriving in the hotel so why is they bringing that up. Second of all, I really hate that "I don't think it has anything to do with pregnancy" logic. These people do not want to believe its related to that, because for some reason they want Adriana to be a kardashian. For some reason they want to blame how they feel about her current look, on her doing something to herself on purpose. They are full of it. They will go as far as to LIE and say right before pregnancy thats how Adriana looked. No, thats a lie. Why are they going that far to lie about the sequence of events and how her look changed? Its weird. I feel like Adriana being so naturally beautiful actually triggered people for a long time and now they are treating her like this because she made them feel bad about themselves. Now they want her to feel bad about herself and project.

I really hope Adriana does an interview about this or something like that one day. I am so tired of these jealous and hateful people getting away with treating her like that. I want something to happen to make them shut up. IDK how long it will take when Adriana gets back to her pre-baby body and weight, that would clearly be one way to shut people up. But thats also a work in progress for her. I feel like she should also do an interview with a big publication or something reflecting on all of this. I need for these people to look stupid.

I also feel like they are trying to create this new narrative that she doesn't look good anymore or aged badly. She is literally one of the last models of her era to age, but they don't want to talk about that because her peers aged before her so hey are used to them looking the way they do now. There were many other popular models who also looked "different" or whatever that they didn't give nearly as much shit to