Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Adriana probably left Mykonos because she and Shanina wrote this under her post, a few hours ago:

adrianalima:

❤️I love you too ❤️ see u soon sister

shaninamshaik:

@adrianalima see you soon my lovely ! Miss you already

It’s shanina who left myko She was in Bodrum/turkey. adriana is still there with emir but did shanina mean adriana will go to Turkey? 

32 minutes ago, laeteita said:

It’s shanina who left myko She was in Bodrum/turkey. adriana is still there with emir but did shanina mean adriana will go to Turkey? 

I doubt it. They just said see you soon but I don’t think it means they are going to hang out in Turkey. Shanina is in turkey working. Adriana has been vacationing for a long time now, I doubt she’s extending it after Greece. We know she is working sometime this week with Patrick Ta and that will prob be in the states. Patrick only does makeup outside the states for fashion weeks or events like Cannes where he will have multiple clients.

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

Their relationship may have just begun and I don't know how long they will be together, but I think they look good together. (It was even better if he is not Turkish. Turkish media are as noisy as ever.)

15860002-7231947-image-a-20_1562750452552.jpg 15860004-7231947-image-a-19_1562750447996.jpg 15860000-7231947-image-a-21_1562750455257.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7231947/Adriana-Lima-goes-make-free-date-new-boyfriend-Emir-Uyar.html#comment

I like her look...andcan't he take his hand out of the pocket? And ok he is not handsome at all but with this brave face it gets worse

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I like her look...andcan't he take his hand out of the pocket? And ok he is not handsome at all but with this brave face it gets worse

That’s the most awkward hand holding I’ve seen lol. He’s got his hand in his pocket and Adriana has her phone in her hand.