Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

14 minutes ago, TKC said:

I hope she shares this look

It's times like this where she really should be utilizing her social media pages. Give recognition to the people who help make her look flawless. We shouldn't have to go searching. 

But back to this appearance, she looks so good. Make up, hair, everything. 

22 minutes ago, Miz_B said:

It's times like this where she really should be utilizing her social media pages. Give recognition to the people who help make her look flawless. We shouldn't have to go searching. 

But back to this appearance, she looks so good. Make up, hair, everything. 

I think the chances she will post about anything today or for awhile is slim to non.

I don't think she cares if we have to go searching, her or her manger/team. I think because she reads the comments and stuff more she let negativity get to her and she isn't fucking with ANY of her fans right now for social media. Its been two weeks without seeing her at all and I feel like its  purpose because of how she has had to react to some people on social media.

I don't think its right nor fair because clearly those are not her real fans. her real fans would love sharing more and support anything she does. Even if its wrong they have.So, they shouldn't have to suffer over what people who really aren't fans do.  And her real fans from what I have seen picked up on this and I don't know if she saw, but told her that there are fans who care about her and not to let haters get to her all that. Like even people beyond this site is becoming aware. And they are taking their precious time to let her know they care, like I see people who don't even have fan accounts making posts of support for her.

So I think its sad now(like sophie said) and its unfair. But we can't make anybody(not her not her team) do shit for her fans or even the people/brands/magazine who she should give recognition/promote on there.I understand why she would be irritated but she has to realize there are always going to be idiots and mean people out there, no matter who you are, you can't avoid them. EVERY celeb deal with those aspects. They just don't let it get to them becaus they know they shouldn't because there are alot of others that do care.  Its wrong to me wrong to me to take it out on everybody else, or whatever may be the reason she is being that way.

But being that way is gonna effect her  the most of all, thats something someone needs to realize too. If other fans stop giving a care about her at this point I wouldn't blame them at all.

2 hours ago, duhampi said:

517254216.thumb.jpg.754447d641b3135c44d0

untagged

Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima (R) Names SiriusXM's Maria Menounos (L) "The Sexiest Smile" Winner From The Victoria's Secret 2016 What Is Sexy? List at SiriusXM Studios on March 24, 2016 in Los Angeles, California

An8vwpiT.jpg AgrR21CD.jpg gjYawldm.jpg vhKh2Ust.jpg yxDl95SJ.jpg kVtkDaCL.jpg RfVVDua1.jpg d8tAky1y.jpg JzRC2jrg.jpg loFgIrNL.jpg YICySJyN.jpg 4RruFaYE.jpg KCDg9pxG.jpg xdCSnJ94.jpg LjupisdJ.jpg oObz9IWL.jpg sIPXNhKf.jpg T1BDGM5x.jpg