Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

attachicon.giflima-080714-_3.jpg

Found this pic, and to me it looks like they are together (at the concert ;) ). He kind of looks like one of the models from Givenchy show that she is following on instagram, but in I'm not sure...

are you sure its real lol this is the only photo I have seen of it and people photoshop famous people together in photos alot, as well as themselves when it comes to adriana, whose insta did it come from? didn't see it in her tag

I want it to be real because the dude is good looking lol

ohh yeah and he is following adriana and adriana's cousin lol and jerome but thats it... not candice, irina, isabeli

OH my god I really hope something is happening lol

He is following Candice...

He is also Mr World for 2013. ;) They look cute. :)

he is? I didn't see her. Well he is still following adriana's cousin...hm I wonder if he was with adriana when she went to that club in paris..

But seeing as they have been hanging out alot it looks like I am crossing my fingers, I hope Adriana keeps this one, if there is something going on.

he is? I didn't see her. Well he is still following adriana's cousin...hm I wonder if he was with adriana when she went to that club in paris..

But seeing as they have been hanging out alot it looks like I am crossing my fingers, I hope Adriana keeps this one, if there is something going on. I am still sketch about the sexual orientation of male models

They were at that club together and in Koi when she was with Rihanna. You can see him in candids. emerald7 posted some pics in General Discussion thread.

Oh sh** got real, if they are a thing I hope he's a good man and that will make her happy :)

I hope that too, he is very religious , and a Gemini too . . .well it dosent matter,

Him being religous does because adriana is too.. whats his religion? I can't even pin point whats his ethnicity lol

Oh sh** got real, if they are a thing I hope he's a good man and that will make her happy :)

I hope that too, he is very religious , and a Gemini too . . .well it dosent matter,

Him being religous does because adriana is too.. whats his religion? I can't even pin point whats his ethnicity lol

well he is from colombia, and catholic

he is 23   and i would say multiracial

he's the male adriana lol. she is too very religious and is catholic. I hope this ends up well is all I have to say

haha yeah i think the same, maybe they are just friends and start to known each other,  because they were never seen alone.

Or nobody have seen them alone :hehe: