Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

by pheno's logic, i think heidi klum would've had 10 consecutive covers. was elsa or yamilla or carolyn or irina more popular than heidi klum in any given year?

this "she's popular, she'll sell, SI is a business" trope tends to ignore the fact that kate became popular because...she was on the cover.

if someone else had a picture that deserved the cover, then by the time march rolls around, they'd be more popular than kate. that's how turnover works. without it, you get into a rut where you keep putting the same girl on the cover and having the same models return year after year after year.

^ Not necessarily, back in the 90's when Heidi was hot people used to care about all models in general. Now people gives a shit about them and loves the Kardashians, big difference & still several models repeated cover back in the day because they sold more and even Beyoncé got a cover in 2007 because they didn't have a model famous enough to sell more magazines

I missed the old days when Josie Maran, Petra Nemcova, Yamila Diaz, Tyra Banks. Ana Beatriz Barros, Heidi Klum, Noemie Lenoir used to model for them those were the days when I used to love SI so much. my favorite cover is still 2003 with Petra, that was the day when I became interested in the whole SI stuff. I wish they can come back I really missed them. I still can't believe we only have four rookies.

Chrissy confirmed she's going to Letterman so that's 5/10. Chrissy, Ariel, Nina, Kate & Alyssa

Emily RT Ariel's tweet about Letterman but I'm not sure if it means that she's going

Also Genevieve going to Letterman 6/10

So ... SI does not want us to reveal the cast before Tuesday but the models are already confirming themselves, the whole thing is ridiculous

Okay I will stop. Everybody is beautiful. cuz their will always be someone that would think that someone is beautiful, when others would think they are not. cuz beauty is subjective. that is the power of beauty.

anyways that is not bashing at all. just cuz I don't think someone is pretty it doesn't mean bashing

bashing would be if I call someone a pig now that is mean.

how am I been mean.

today I got my first warning lets celebrate. I will be more careful what I say from now.

Everybody is beautiful.