Bellazon

2013 SI Swimsuit

christine

Pretty, since you can't post the cove or say who's the cover girl can we at least get the names of the girls in the magazine? :cry:

P.S: Is it really a wonderful thing or are we headed for disaster again? I'm scared

if i was an oddsmaker, here would be my odds for the cover: nina 60%, kate 20%, anyone else 20%. kate has more name recognition, but she has a few things against her this year:

1) she's already been on the cover and consecutive repeat covers are increasingly rare. tyra was the last one, and kate is no tyra. yes, technically, she was on the 2011 cover inset, but i'm not counting that

2) she's already been on the cover of every other magazine (including, i believe, the economist, better homes and gardens, and cat fancy)

3) her cover last year was not well received

i'd also bet tina brady will not be in the issue. why would she be allowed to tweet her shoot's location when other models are on twitter lockdown? also, there was no part of that rookie teaser video that looked like it could be her. the end of that video showed four profiles and it seems four rookies were already identified or confirmed

if only someone could confirm my guesses...