Bellazon

Rachel Hilbert
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

I like her PINK stuff sometimes but nothing else has ever wowed me. She looked so pretty in the Maxim shoot however and I just had to say that!

While she's not my favorite PINK girl (Grace takes that title), I do hate to see Rachel leave PINK if she really is done.  She had (from what I saw in pictures and videos) a great enthusiasm and pride in working for PINK and I for one appreciate that.

1 hour ago, bump said:

She had (from what I saw in pictures and videos) a great enthusiasm and pride in working for PINK and I for one appreciate that.

Yes, when I watched PINK swimsuit videos, she stood out as having the right kind of attitude and moves for the part. I’m not really advocating for her to become one of the Angels but I’d like to see her continue working with VS. She has a good life regardless but I like to see people come up in life. Especially because models she has shot with have become Angels (Sara Sampaio, Taylor Hill) as well as previous PINK spokesmodels, it’d be sad if she was dropped altogether.

She reminds me of the old adage about dogs resembling their owners :hehe:

dNgSgzJ5.jpg

Source: Rachel Hilbert’s Instagram account
https://www.instagram.com/p/BThhxU8DcTA/

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Especially because models she has shot with have become Angels (Sara Sampaio, Taylor Hill) as well as previous PINK spokesmodels, it’d be sad if she was dropped altogether

Yes exactly! I understand having to get rid of models/employees/etc if they don't perform and hiring those who are better in their place, but it has to suck to see everyone you worked with either continue with VS or even become angels....I feel like Rachel wanted that but failed in VS''s eyes. But like I said, I don't really think she's a very good model, I'm just rooting for her because her attitude seems great and she seems hard working. She just falls short for me almost every time and apparently she does for VS too. I do wish her luck and  thank god VS isn't the only thing she is/was doing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/05/2017 at 11:15 AM, bump said:

Yes exactly! I understand having to get rid of models/employees/etc if they don't perform and hiring those who are better in their place, but it has to suck to see everyone you worked with either continue with VS or even become angels....I feel like Rachel wanted that but failed in VS''s eyes. But like I said, I don't really think she's a very good model, I'm just rooting for her because her attitude seems great and she seems hard working. She just falls short for me almost every time and apparently she does for VS too. I do wish her luck and  thank god VS isn't the only thing she is/was doing.

What she is doing now?

• 2 weeks later...