Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

GOOD NEWS!!

Vogue US August 2016

#3 - Back & Forth (10 page)
PH: Patrick Demarchelier
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Models: Sara Sampaio, Grace Elizabeth, Pooja Mor, Grace Hartzel, Taylor Hill, Fernanda Ly, Irina Shayk, Frederikke Sofie

From Sara's Thread

59 minutes ago, Sunshiine said:

LANCÔME NEW AMBASSADRESS PORTRAITS

PHOTOGRAPHER: JOSEPH PARADISO AND YUKI
MAKE-UP: LISA ELDRIDGE

28680461_9440170.jpg 28680462_338375.jpg

source: visualizing.fashion

New Portraits taken of her at 15 years old :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:They also photo shopped the shirt to be black, why? :rofl:

On 2/7/2012 at 1:53 PM, sarnic said:

Height: 5'9" | Bust: 32 | Waist: 23 | Hips: 32

Agencies:

White Cross Productions

No Ties Management

IMG - Worldwide

Osbrink Talent Agency

Ford Models

Wilhelmina Miami

:wub:

bigww.jpg

big2fix2.jpg

big3i.jpg

Lucky girl! Victoria's Secret model Taylor Hill has palpable chemistry with handsome male model during photo shoot in Barcelona 

dcDdzxg3.jpg dMItIaDz.jpg

She has just obtained a coveted new role as a brand ambassadress for Lancôme.

And Taylor Hill looked to be fulfilling her duties as the face of the prestigious cosmetics company during a visit to Barcelona, Spain, on Saturday.

The 20-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel was spotted mid-photo shoot, sitting on a male model's shoulders as she held up a wand of mascara.

Clad in a long-sleeved striped shirt and beige mini skirt, Taylor looked immaculately done-up with a winged slick of eyeliner brushed on for a dramatic edge. 

The model accessorized the look with several gold cuff bracelets, and her mini skirt was belted at the waist to accentuate her toned figure. 

Having some fun, Taylor also playfully pinched her co-star's cheek, as he leaned away in reaction. 

Also joining Taylor in on the fun in Barcelona was fellow Lancôme ambassador Lily Collins, who took a selfie with the new recruit during their photo shoot together in Spain on Wednesday.

'What a beautiful, energetic day of shooting with Lancôme's newest ambassadress. Welcome to the family Taylor! #lilyloveslancome #thanksforthememoriesBarcelona...,' the image was captioned. 

Taylor's new role as the new brand ambassador for Maison Lancôme, the beauty brand's collection of fragrances, was announced last week.  

'I am very excited and honored to join Lancôme,' she said of her new role in a press release. 'I love the vision behind this feminine brand. This new role of ambassadress is a major step in my career, a dream that has become reality.' 

And it seems the beauty brand is just as pleased to have her on board.

Françoise Lehmann, Lancôme’s International General Manager, added: 'We are delighted about this new collaboration with Taylor, who represents a modern Lancôme, in harmony with its time, with a subtle mix of sensuality, ingenuousness and sweet yet striking beauty.

'She is a very inspiring young woman for her generation: she is immensely curious, open-minded and has a positive outlook on life.'

Taylor shared the good news with her fans on Instagram, writing in a snap of herself holding a bouquet of roses: 'This an amazing day and I cannot believe one of my biggest dreams has come true!!

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Lucky girl! Victoria's Secret model Taylor Hill has palpable chemistry with handsome male model during photo shoot in Barcelona 

dcDdzxg3.jpg dMItIaDz.jpg

She has just obtained a coveted new role as a brand ambassadress for Lancôme.

And Taylor Hill looked to be fulfilling her duties as the face of the prestigious cosmetics company during a visit to Barcelona, Spain, on Saturday.

The 20-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel was spotted mid-photo shoot, sitting on a male model's shoulders as she held up a wand of mascara.

Clad in a long-sleeved striped shirt and beige mini skirt, Taylor looked immaculately done-up with a winged slick of eyeliner brushed on for a dramatic edge. 

The model accessorized the look with several gold cuff bracelets, and her mini skirt was belted at the waist to accentuate her toned figure. 

Having some fun, Taylor also playfully pinched her co-star's cheek, as he leaned away in reaction. 

Also joining Taylor in on the fun in Barcelona was fellow Lancôme ambassador Lily Collins, who took a selfie with the new recruit during their photo shoot together in Spain on Wednesday.

'What a beautiful, energetic day of shooting with Lancôme's newest ambassadress. Welcome to the family Taylor! #lilyloveslancome #thanksforthememoriesBarcelona...,' the image was captioned. 

Taylor's new role as the new brand ambassador for Maison Lancôme, the beauty brand's collection of fragrances, was announced last week.  

'I am very excited and honored to join Lancôme,' she said of her new role in a press release. 'I love the vision behind this feminine brand. This new role of ambassadress is a major step in my career, a dream that has become reality.' 

And it seems the beauty brand is just as pleased to have her on board.

Françoise Lehmann, Lancôme’s International General Manager, added: 'We are delighted about this new collaboration with Taylor, who represents a modern Lancôme, in harmony with its time, with a subtle mix of sensuality, ingenuousness and sweet yet striking beauty.

'She is a very inspiring young woman for her generation: she is immensely curious, open-minded and has a positive outlook on life.'

Taylor shared the good news with her fans on Instagram, writing in a snap of herself holding a bouquet of roses: 'This an amazing day and I cannot believe one of my biggest dreams has come true!!

He is cute. She needs to start dating him and break up with hair gel.