Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

@toodarnhot - I finally got a copy of the "racist" Taylor video in which I NEVER once said Taylor was acting like a racist, what I said is

On 10/3/2015 at 4:28 PM, Prettyphile said:

Taylor baby cakes if you see this, please stop doing snapchat all the time.  :beating:

I then mentioned that oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was... which is EXACTLY what happened. I guarantee 99.9% of you hadn't seen the video and rather then leave it that you turned it into something it wasn't aka Taylor Hill = Racist.

So Toodarnhot I"d like to privately show  you the video and then can then let them know your honest opinion.. I'd make it public, however oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was

54 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@toodarnhot - I finally got a copy of the "racist" Taylor video in which I NEVER once said Taylor was acting like a racist, what I said is

I then mentioned that oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was... which is EXACTLY what happened. I guarantee 99.9% of you hadn't seen the video and rather then leave it that you turned it into something it wasn't aka Taylor Hill = Racist.

So Toodarnhot I"d like to privately show  you the video and then can then let them know your honest opinion.. I'd make it public, however oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was

Tumblr is NOTORIOUS for being chock full of mentally insane, trigger-happy people. Case in point:

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 8.21.17 PM.png

It's a satire post thats been floating around Tumblr but its so accurate. :rofl:

When I heard about the "racist" incident: I just rolled my eyes because I just don't see Taylor being a racist and the fact that it was on social media made it loose even more credibility. People are so unforgiving towards gorgeous women, they want so badly to find something wrong with her. :cain:

I wish someone would post the video if it's not that big of a deal so people can stop acting like she's the biggest racist that has ever walked the earth it only happened once so i don't get how she got labelled as a racist, ignorant/uneducated i would get but racist is bit too far imo. the amount of people i've had to block because of the messages i've been getting since it happened is insane!

e9d481226c69497992afc11730083a86.png

Problem is if I post the video - there will still be the super offended hyper sensitive butthurt people who take the clip and turn it into something it's not ..... which then the sheep will listen to, and then the problem won't go away.

Taylor hill became"racist" because of 1 thing I said which the internet tried to scooby doo the hell out of and thus she became the bad person. They made something out of NOTHING :rofl: 

I'll PM you @saylor_ and let you see it and then you can confirm here, or on your social media. Please let me know when you're around.

@JazzyJas I'll do the same for you.

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Problem is if I post the video - there will still be the super offended hyper sensitive butthurt people who take the clip and turn it into something it's not ..... which then the sheep will listen to, and then the problem won't go away.

CWaIR1O.jpg

ObUaoE8.gif

Gimme.

I watched the video :idk: 

Until Pretty told me for the 10th time what the but hurtz are about I noticed nothing and I still don't.

Just silly voices by some loser with Taylor commenting on something they saw :idk: 

The dude's voice sounded terrible to whatever he tried to do or be silly or funny or w/e.

Nothing to see here.

That's all fam.

Taylor's voice there is kinda fuck me sexy though

@Limerlight = Racist?

[6:46:07 AM] limerlight: Way too sensitive pplz
[6:46:16 AM] Yvette: I know! lolol
[6:46:35 AM] Yvette: That turned Taylor into a racist and people hadn't even seen the video
[6:46:41 AM] limerlight: And i remember seeing that video awhile ago
[6:46:45 AM] limerlight: and I didn't understand it then
[6:47:12 AM] Yvette: lmao
[6:47:21 AM] Yvette: Isn't she a horrible racist?
[6:47:29 AM] limerlight: Dirty horrible racist.
[6:47:36 AM] limerlight: 50 lashings
[6:48:04 AM] Yvette: LMAO!
[6:48:05 AM] limerlight: by the man she tried to make fun
[6:48:10 AM] limerlight: in the middle of a stadium
[6:48:29 AM] Yvette: Limer! lmao