Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Is me the only who love her more in the HF? She's so rare to fit VS and HF at the same time but i LOVE her looks in the latter. she's so HF. Btw leave her personal life and focus more on her career :)

Right! I think she is way better in HF (althought i love her in VS) and i also hate how much hate she gets by the VS fans, they judge her too much and I'm sure she reads it  :cry2:  

Is me the only who love her more in the HF? She's so rare to fit VS and HF at the same time but i LOVE her looks in the latter. she's so HF. Btw leave her personal life and focus more on her career :)

Right! I think she is way better in HF (althought i love her in VS) and i also hate how much hate she gets by the VS fans, they judge her too much and I'm sure she reads it  :cry2:

It's probably because they think she's too "young". Everyone gets judged

I saw an interview in which she was asked if she reads her IG messages, and she said that she doesn't anymore.

It's probably because they think she's too "young". Everyone gets judged

Too young for HF? How so? She is 19. In an industry that routinely uses girls younger than 15 on the runway, that is hardly what I would describe as young.