Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Verum you're doing exactly what you've been warned about. You brought it up yet again in a passive aggressive manner. One more time and I will have zero issues with monitoring your posts from here on out. Continue to do it and you'll be banned. Last warning

Verum you're doing exactly what you've been warned about. You brought it up yet again in a passive aggressive manner. One more time and I will have zero issues with monitoring your posts from here on out. Continue to do it and you'll be banned. Last warning

You are also indirectly bringing it up by even talking about it. How is it any different than me posting and asking other people who are interested in the topic to mention me? The only reason I specified the topic was so other people would know what I am talking about. 

Please check your moderator privilege. 

O.o :rofl:

Please see your latest warning :)

And if you had wished to continue the conversation, all you had to say was "if anyone is interested in further talking about the Taylor issue(s), please feel free to PM me". Anyone at that point who was following the thread would of been knowledgeable as to what you were referencing and could of PM'd you - but you didn't take that route, instead you brought up the issues yet again. That's why you got the warning.

I can't believe we're so close to the VSFS! :woot: :nicole: :ddr: :dance: :clap:

@thebeachwaver

"Only 2 weeks until the Road to the Runway!! The Beachwaver is the Official Hair Sponsor of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and will be styling all the Angels this year. @sarahpotempa styled @taylor_hill this week and Taylor loved it! Be sure to follow us for exclusive content from the #VSFashionShow! #taylorhill #beachwaves #beachwaver #vswaves #vsbeachwaver #roadtotherunway #hairinspo #hairinspiration #victoriassecret #thenewestangels #vsangels #vsfs"

http://instagram.com/p/9WCm7sgPi5/