Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

What is that delusional interview I just read? Girl has achieved absolutely nothing to warrant that BS and yet she thinks she's a god? Smh, and I was rooting for her so hard. As I see some major Adriana potential but this interview completely put me off. Such a distorted sense of self.

And lol girl, ya need at least 3 lifetimes to be better than Gisele.

Imma overlook this shitty interview and hope she puts aside her delusions of herself.

That interview  :ninja: Not even Izabel Goulart herself would say something like that in a interview lmao

I think that's the problem when some of the models get things like a VS angel contract in such an early age without really "working" for It like the older girls. Beauty Isn't everything Tay Tay... 

That interview  :ninja: Not even Izabel Goulart herself would say something like that in a interview lmao

I think that's the problem when some of the models get things like a VS angel contract in such an early age without really "working" for It like the older girls. Beauty Isn't everything Tay Tay... 

Taylor tries to be Girl boss or something like this, grown women,but she is still stupid child. :D  it's funny, VS Angel Contract made her think she is Something in this Industry? nowadays almost every girl is VS angel, and Versace muse? she even didn't open or close the show, correct if i am wrong but was she in main campaign? versus Versace isn't that level, and lookbook/catalog work isn't close to main campaign. 

‘You can’t talk to me like that; I’m not like everybody else.’” - Keep Calm Kid  :D 

By the way in this industry everybody wants to be next Gisele, or Better Than Gisele, but Tay Better cover Vogue US third time in ONE Year, do campaigns with 300 brand in worldwide, earn Billion and then speak about Gisele  :D

I agree that this is a bit of an overreaction, but she's a year younger than me. Her age shouldn't be an excuse. Her statements still don't sit well with me, but I'm not going to write her off immediately. Maybe she'll read this backlash and learn from it, and work on her public persona.

I personally am having a hard time believing Taylor actually said these things. It just seems way out of the blue for her. She's been so smart and sweet up until now, why would she suddenly say things like this? I don't believe it. And I don't think anybody else should either. 'Cause, you know, magazines ALWAYS print the truth, and what people ACTUALLY said in interviews, right? :cain: