Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

The thing about Taylor is she takes better candids then catalog shots,don't get me wrong she has been a top model for years and is a pro,I just believe she wont be all that great as a catalog model ( my opinion)Taylor is a very beautiful and has status and a name and I love to see her in american underwear but I think VS is a little below her level.( my opinion)Thank You for Shareing

What is it like to get the call that you're an going to be an angel
Elsa: it's actually really cool because it's something we've been working towards for a really long time

Speak for yourself miss 3 years in PINK before they thought you could handle it. Taylor walked in, smiled and the deed was done.

post-1004-0-1445993819-32476_thumb.png

Elsa: it's actually really cool because it's something we've been working towards for a really long time

Speak for yourself miss 3 years in PINK before they thought you could handle it. Taylor walked in, smiled and the deed was done.

post-42006-0-1445993819-57935_thumb.png

:rofl:

post-4559-0-1445993819-85607_thumb.png

post-4559-0-1445993819-86774_thumb.gif