Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

1509523229.jpeg

You know, I used to have kind of a lukewarm attitude towards her, but she's just too too lovely in these pool pics. Those braids are really pretty, and the color of that dress is just beautiful on her. Such a pity it had to go into the pool. ;) Thanks; I guess I'm a new fan!

Fox Out, Arterton In "Transformers 3"?

By Garth Franklin

Well this is a surprise, actress Megan Fox will not be returning for the upcoming third "Transformers" reports People.com.

There were rumours of her being sacked, but Fox's publicist released a statement saying "Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3'. It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best."

Fox made a name for herself as Shia LaBeouf's love interest in the first two films. After the release of the second film though, Fox and director Michael Bay had a public spat which recently seemed to have cooled as production on the third film approached.

Deadline added to the story saying the decision was ultimately up to director Michael Bay and that Ehren Kruger's script gives Shia's character "a new love interest [which] makes more sense for the story."

In the few hours since then however several potential replacement names have already emerged with "Prince of Persia" and "Clash of the Titans" actress Gemma Arterton said to be the leading candidate according to The Wrap.

Also in the running are Brooklyn Decker, Bar Rafaeli and Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr with the latter two having apparently already read for the role. Filming kicks off this month.

Link

A possibility the fans can look forward to :)

Fox Out, Arterton In "Transformers 3"?

By Garth Franklin

Well this is a surprise, actress Megan Fox will not be returning for the upcoming third "Transformers" reports People.com.

There were rumours of her being sacked, but Fox's publicist released a statement saying "Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3'. It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best."

Fox made a name for herself as Shia LaBeouf's love interest in the first two films. After the release of the second film though, Fox and director Michael Bay had a public spat which recently seemed to have cooled as production on the third film approached.

Deadline added to the story saying the decision was ultimately up to director Michael Bay and that Ehren Kruger's script gives Shia's character "a new love interest [which] makes more sense for the story."

In the few hours since then however several potential replacement names have already emerged with "Prince of Persia" and "Clash of the Titans" actress Gemma Arterton said to be the leading candidate according to The Wrap.

Also in the running are Brooklyn Decker, Bar Rafaeli and Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr with the latter two having apparently already read for the role. Filming kicks off this month.

Link

A possibility the fans can look forward to :)

if the director of Trasnformer 3 choose Brooklyn it will be a big step for her....do you think?

Brookie just told me that she is going to be at the 'Spike Guys Choice Awards' tomorrow! ... So expect tons of candids from tomorrow (& if God exist i'll have pics of Brookie&MarisaMiller together) ... The show airs Sunday, 20 :heart:

Suffers from Daniella Sarahyba syndrome...lack of HQ pics. Ok not as bad as Daniella! Daniella hides from HQ like Bigfoot hides from cameras! :laugh:

Not really, she does have a lot of HQ pictures ... Is just that you need to look in the right places :)

Brooklyn won the Hotter Than Hell Award tonite at the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards. :wave: When she accepted, she said, "I'm a model. We don't get many awards". Cute! and she was very sincere sounding. :heart: She wore a very modest satin dress. Kid Rock was the presenter of the award.

I'm sure someone will get some HQ pix. Just got these off my iPad after the taping but it's something....better than nothing. :blush:

post-8834-1275805712_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275805731_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806259_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806287_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806311_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806367_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806379_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806392_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1275806654_thumb.jpg