Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

thanks

I don't really like what she is wearing at the USO

29 August 2008 - New York, NY - Brooklyn Decker and William Baldwin watches Andy Roddick play against Ernests Gulbis in the 2008 US Open

th_31238_alena2_122_713lo.jpgpost-37068-0-1446122744-79759_thumb.jpgpost-37068-0-1446122744-81692_thumb.jpg

post-37068-0-1446122744-84218_thumb.jpgpost-37068-0-1446122744-85712_thumb.jpgpost-37068-0-1446122744-86318_thumb.jpg

is not William Baldwin jajajajaa ia Andy Roddick,s agent Key Megerson

Brooklyn Decker

Victoria's Secret Swim 2010 B-Roll

Brooklyn's B-Roll Interview / Photoshoot Footage Promoting the 2010 Swimwear Collection for Victoria's Secret

Brooklyn is doing a lot for the 2010 year for VS, and seems to be the fourth headlining supermodel promoting the VS swimwear line this year alongside Alessandra, Miranda, and Candice. This is something that only upcoming angels seem to do, so could this be leading to something? I personally would love for her to be an angel, I adore her and think she's gorgeous!

wow Brooklyn looks super amazing for VS! love the video, thanks. she is a great spokesmodel w/ a great personality! really like her, (partial credit to MissLimaVzla for that) :p her hair looks so amazing also. I thought her recent VS swim pics, were most impressive! I could totally see her as an angel one day :heart:

I know she's just perfect for VS ... They're a bunch of idiots for not lettin' her do that stoopid show, she would rock that runway w/her beautiful smile & that perfect body of hers ... She fits PINK & the rest of the things so perfect ... She's cute,sexy,funny&great spokemodel! I really can see her as an Angel ... She's a real American Bombshell :heart: ... Her Swim pictures are just great, i hope we get some more!

At least we can see her w/SISE ... I hope she gets the Cover this year, it would be amaziiing to see her doin' all that press&stuff like Bar&Marisa did the past years ... I have my fingers crossed for her