Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

Brooklyn is Models.com #9 Sexiest Models! ... This is amaziing, Models.com is one of the most important models sitee!

With her winning personality and classic good looks Brooklyn has become a familiar face within magazines like Sports Illustrated and GQ. As she pushes into the next phase of her career with work for Victoria's Secret, Brooklyn is set to hit the stratosphere.

http://models.com/rankings/sexiest/list.ht...0&lnumber=6

I can clearly remember someone sayin' that he/she asked to Candice Swanepoel 'bout her VS status & she said that she & some other girls including Brooklyn signed a VS contract ...

Well, is not true, Brooklyn does NOT have a VS contract & her relationship w/VS is very new, but she does want to work more w/them

Hahahaha she looks really cute in that picture!

why she is not with Andy in Aussi Open 2010....just wonder?

She was w/him ... But she has to work too, so she's back in the US i think :)

yes I saw her in Brisbane but wath she do it now? I know she is working but....in wath?

Well she had an audition yesterday, but i don't know for what ... & i guess she's goin' to have some meetings w/SI ppl b/c the issue comes out just in 15 days & all the girls have to promote it

Hahahaha she looks really cute in that picture!
why she is not with Andy in Aussi Open 2010....just wonder?

She was w/him ... But she has to work too, so she's back in the US i think :)

yes I saw her in Brisbane but wath she do it now? I know she is working but....in wath?

Well she had an audition yesterday, but i don't know for what ... & i guess she's goin' to have some meetings w/SI ppl b/c the issue comes out just in 15 days & all the girls have to promote it

realy? audition? maybe she is invited to perform in another show